Customers Also Bought
- Material: Cotton
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- You will be handsome and youthful in this Men Pants
- Fine pocket detail adds the design and taste to this Men Pants
- These Men Pants will make you have a smooth look
- This Men Pants are very easy-wear and easy-care
- With soft and durable material, the Men Pants is very comfortable to wear
- This casual men pants look exquisite with Sophisticated sewing techniques
- Our products are manufactured in Asia, due to the small size, we kindly remind you to be careful while choosing the size
- Wholesale Men Pants at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- These fashion men pants have a smooth look and feel that's easy-wear and easy-care
- Men pants are paired with T shirt, blouse, make you look more charming
- Made of high quality material, men pants are breathable, durable and comfortable
- Cut to fit and super versatile, the straight casual men pants are sure to become an all-time favorite
- There is a belt designed in the waist of the pants to adjust the tightness
How to Measure:
Finding a good pair of pants that fits just right can be a challenge. Have your pants custom tailored for your body measurements if you want a perfect fit. Standard men's pants are made using only the waist and length measurements. However, custom-tailored pants use several additional measurements in order to adequately size the pants to your own unique proportions. Many pant-supply companies as well as first-rate department stores and men's clothing stores offer pant tailoring as a service
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam Measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
How to Wash Cotton Pants Without Shrinkage:
Few things are more comfortable and flattering as that perfect pair of pants--until someone tosses them in the dryer. No, you haven't gained five pounds overnight; your pants shrunk. Cotton is one of the most versatile of the natural fabrics, but it does tend to shrink a lot. It is possible to wash cotton clothes without shrinkage, but it does take a little extra time and effort. Washing cotton safely is the best way to protect the fit and will also keep the color from fading. You can avoid shrinking cotton with a little tender loving care
- Set your washing machine on "cold" and the agitation cycle on "delicate." Add mild detergent according to the size of the load, and add the cotton clothing
- Hand wash cotton clothes by filling a sink or basin with cool water and adding the detergent. Swish the garments around gently with your hands. Rinse them thoroughly under running water without twisting or wringing
- Take wet cotton clothes out of the washing machine and gently shake them to ease the wrinkles. If you have hand washed, roll the clothes in clean towels and squeeze them to remove the excess water, and shake them gently
- Hang the damp cotton clothes on clothes hangers, or pants hangers for jeans or pants. Hang them in indirect sunlight, preferably someplace that has air circulating. Use your hands to smooth out any wrinkles, to restore the shape of the garment and to stretch them a little if need be. Leave them hanging until they are dry
- Attach a clean hand towel to a clothes hanger with a safety pin before putting your wet shirts on them to avoid hanger creases at the shoulders
- Hang pants upside down to keep the waistband from shrinking as it dries
- Avoid the dryer altogether and cotton clothes will last much longer
- Do not wash more than four pairs of pants in the washer at a time or the weight can unbalance the drum
- The optimal temperature for 40 ~ 50 ℃
- Should be drying clothes in the shade to avoid sunlight exposure
How to Iron Pants:
Nobody likes wrinkled pants. Face it, wrinkles make you look lazy and sloppy, almost as if you rolled right out of bed. There's something about ironed pants that help you look sharp and well put together. Almost all pants, aside from jeans, require ironing. Follow these few steps to learn how to correctly iron your pants
- Turn the pants inside out. Look for the tag that gives ironing and fabric information for the garment
- Choose the heat setting on your iron appropriate for that fabric. Linen and 100 percent cotton take a high setting; wools and cotton blends call for medium heat; polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, acetate and acrylic all require a low heat setting
- Fill the iron with distilled water if you will be using the steam setting on cottons or linens
- Test the iron on a small area to make sure you don't have the setting too high'this can damage or discolor the fabric
- With the pants still inside out, iron the waistband, pockets (on both sides), fly area, seams and hems, in that order
- Turn the pants right side out and pull the waistband over the pointed end of the board. Iron the waistband area and any pleats along the front of the pants below the waistband
- Lay the pants lengthwise along the ironing board with both legs together and carefully line up any preexisting creases
- Take the hem of the top pant leg and bring it toward the waistband, folding the top leg away from the bottom leg. Iron the inside (hem to crotch) of the lower leg. Turn the pants over and repeat for the other leg
- Smooth out both legs carefully and iron the outside of the top leg. Give extra attention to cuffs, if the pants have them
- Turn the pants over and iron the outside of the other leg
- Hang warm pants immediately to avoid wrinkling. Fold them through a suit hanger to avoid crushing them in a pant hanger
- 1 x Pair of Men's Pants
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.84||USD$ 12.48||USD$ 11.12||USD$ 9.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.