Customers Also Bought
- Sophisticated sewing techniques make the men pants durable
- These fashion men pants have a smooth look and feel that's easy-wear and easy-care
- Made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable
- You'll love this casual men pants for its freedom of movement and soft comfort
- This kind of cotton men pants are paired with T shirt, blouse, make you look more charming
- Men pants have been hand treated and washed down to give them an easygoing, comfortable feel
- Material: Cotton
- These fashion men pants have a smooth look and feel that's easy-wear and easy-care
- Men pants are paired with T shirt, blouse, make you look more charming
- Made of high quality material, men pants are breathable, durable and comfortable
- Cut to fit and super versatile, the straight casual men pants are sure to become an all-time favorite
- There is a belt designed in the waist of the pants to adjust the tightness
How to Measure Men's Pants:
Sometimes it may be difficult for men to find pants that fit them correctly. If a man is looking for comfort, he might buy pants that are too big. The pants could also be too long or short. There is a way to ensure that you purchase the correct size pant. If you know your measurements, finding pants that fit becomes easier. Pants that fit well can enhance your appearance and give you a neater style and look
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam Measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wash Cotton Pants Without Shrinkage:
Few things are more comfortable and flattering as that perfect pair of pants--until someone tosses them in the dryer. No, you haven't gained five pounds overnight; your pants shrunk. Cotton is one of the most versatile of the natural fabrics, but it does tend to shrink a lot. It is possible to wash cotton clothes without shrinkage, but it does take a little extra time and effort. Washing cotton safely is the best way to protect the fit and will also keep the color from fading. You can avoid shrinking cotton with a little tender loving care
- Set your washing machine on "cold" and the agitation cycle on "delicate." Add mild detergent according to the size of the load, and add the cotton clothing
- Hand wash cotton clothes by filling a sink or basin with cool water and adding the detergent. Swish the garments around gently with your hands. Rinse them thoroughly under running water without twisting or wringing
- Take wet cotton clothes out of the washing machine and gently shake them to ease the wrinkles. If you have hand washed, roll the clothes in clean towels and squeeze them to remove the excess water, and shake them gently
- Hang the damp cotton clothes on clothes hangers, or pants hangers for jeans or pants. Hang them in indirect sunlight, preferably someplace that has air circulating. Use your hands to smooth out any wrinkles, to restore the shape of the garment and to stretch them a little if need be. Leave them hanging until they are dry
- Attach a clean hand towel to a clothes hanger with a safety pin before putting your wet shirts on them to avoid hanger creases at the shoulders
- Hang pants upside down to keep the waistband from shrinking as it dries
- Avoid the dryer altogether and cotton clothes will last much longer
- Do not wash more than four pairs of pants in the washer at a time or the weight can unbalance the drum
- The optimal temperature for 40 ~ 50 ℃
- Should be drying clothes in the shade to avoid sunlight exposure
How to Iron Pants:
Nobody likes wrinkled pants. Face it, wrinkles make you look lazy and sloppy, almost as if you rolled right out of bed. There's something about ironed pants that help you look sharp and well put together. Almost all pants, aside from jeans, require ironing. Follow these few steps to learn how to correctly iron your pants
- Turn the pants inside out. Look for the tag that gives ironing and fabric information for the garment
- Choose the heat setting on your iron appropriate for that fabric. Linen and 100 percent cotton take a high setting; wools and cotton blends call for medium heat; polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, acetate and acrylic all require a low heat setting
- Fill the iron with distilled water if you will be using the steam setting on cottons or linens
- Test the iron on a small area to make sure you don't have the setting too high'this can damage or discolor the fabric
- With the pants still inside out, iron the waistband, pockets (on both sides), fly area, seams and hems, in that order
- Turn the pants right side out and pull the waistband over the pointed end of the board. Iron the waistband area and any pleats along the front of the pants below the waistband
- Lay the pants lengthwise along the ironing board with both legs together and carefully line up any preexisting creases
- Take the hem of the top pant leg and bring it toward the waistband, folding the top leg away from the bottom leg. Iron the inside (hem to crotch) of the lower leg. Turn the pants over and repeat for the other leg
- Smooth out both legs carefully and iron the outside of the top leg. Give extra attention to cuffs, if the pants have them
- Turn the pants over and iron the outside of the other leg
- Hang warm pants immediately to avoid wrinkling. Fold them through a suit hanger to avoid crushing them in a pant hanger
- 1 x Pair of Men's Pants
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.03||USD$ 12.76||USD$ 11.50||USD$ 9.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?