Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material cloth and cotton, this men parka is very comfortable to wear and can be worn for a long time
- Stylish hooded design will make you fashionable and attractive
- Solid zipper design is quite easy and convenient to wear
- Pockets design makes it convenient for you to put your hands in and keep them warm
- Great men parka coat offers warmth with elegance and fashion
- Unique straight design of this fashion hooded parka will keep your body warm
- The men hooded parka can match with most of your clothes very well to make you stylish
- It's a perfect gift for your special one or lovers
- Coating Material: Cloth
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Unique straight design of this designer men parka can make you cool and stylish
- Great quality and delicate design can keep you warm in cold weather
- Designer hooded design can keep you fashionable in cold winter
- With fine workmanship and cool details design, this men parka can keep you warm and attractive
- This is a great men parka that offers warmth with elegance in winter
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How Can I Stop My Down Parka From Shedding:
Some parkas consist of down feathers from geese and duck. Down feathers have many features that make them ideal for stuffing in jackets, pillows and comforters. These features include breathability, humidity transport and thermal insulation. Down feathers are light in weight and effective at providing comfort and warmth. On the downside, down feathers tend to shed, which can be an uncomfortable situation for individuals don't who want feathers on their clothing
- Inspect the down parka. Check around the edges of the parka for broken stitches or openings. Openings or broken stitches cause the feathers to escape or shed
- Sew up any broken stitches in the lining. Also look out for stitching with gaps large enough to shed down feathers. Create smaller stitches to prevent feathers from escaping.
- Sew a second layer on lining on the inside of the parka. This is a useful step if you notice feathers on your shirt when you take off your parka. A double liner makes a huge difference in preventing shedding. Measure the lining of your jacket and cut out a liner and sew it to the inside of your parka. Bring it to a tailor if you don't feel comfortable sewing
- Place the parka in the dryer. The heat from the dryer will plump the feathers, making it more difficult for them to shed or escape. After time, the down feathers flatten and can easily escape through stitching or through fabric. This step applies to washing the down parka as well. If you wash it in the washer, put it in the dryer as opposed to letting it air-dry, which is not as effective at plumping the feathers and increasing the volume
Warmest Parka to Wear in Winter:
- The warmest winter jackets come in many different shapes, styles, sizes and weights. Choose the best warm jacket depending on what is important to you. Some jackets offer safety precautions while others may focus more on style. Whether it is for cold winter walks, sports or extreme temperatures, the warmest jackets are well-insulated, usually with goose down
- Marmot 8000M Parka: The Marmot 8000M Parka is a waterproof, breathable jacket with 800 fill goose down feathers. It's design and light colored shell is made for stylish, yet simple, protection from cold temperatures. Reinforced shoulders, elbows and adjustable waist and hem make the Marmot a perfect option for skiing and other outdoor sports that require a lot of arm movement. The 8000M Parka weighs 3 lbs., comes in bonfire and black colors and can be stuffed and stored like a sleeping bag for your convenience
- 1 x Men Parka
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.49||USD$ 15.76||USD$ 15.04||USD$ 14.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?