Customers Also Bought
- The hooded men sweatshirt can well show your charm and fashion
- Made of high quality suede, this men sweatshirt is suitable for long time wearing
- The men sweatshirt is fashionable and cool with its pockets design
- Special lining material ensures good air permeability
- Eco-friendly, the soft designer sweatshirt will do no harm to your skin
- With the special design, this sweatshirt for men can match your pants easily
- Unique designed sweatshirt is very comfortable to wear and touch
- Special designed collar is the highlight and fashion element of this cool sweatshirt
- Material: Suede
- The red color of this suede men sweatshirt will bring you good mood
- The hooded men sweatshirt can well show your charm and fashion
- With the casual style, this sweatshirt for men can match your pants easily
- Special designed collar is the highlight and fashion element of this sweatshirt
- The men sweatshirt is fashionable and cool with its pockets and lace-up design on the neck
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
How to Pick a Man's Sweatshirt:
An sweatshirt is an essential man's wardrobe item, no matter what you do for a living. Since the sweatshirt is one of the pricier items in a wardrobe and not necessarily something you buy every year, make the decision carefully. Read on to learn how to pick a man's sweatshirt.
- Look at your lifestyle and work. Think about how much time you spend outside working or walking and whether your wardrobe is mostly suits or casual clothes
- Investigate sweatshirt fabrics. Microfibers and other synthetics are warm, but so are natural fabrics made from wool
- Choose a size that fits and looks good but allows for layers underneath. A man's wardrobe versatility increases greatly with an sweatshirt that works for the workday and the weekend
- Go for a classic sweatshirt style. Unless you can afford a new one every year, select an item that works for a few seasons
- Check for pockets. Pockets in a man's sweatshirt, inside and outside, are a must.
- Select a neutral, dark color. you want a color that doesn't show dirt so the sweatshirt is not always at the cleaners
How to Dress Up a Sweatshirt:
Sweatshirts are very comfortable to wear and are nice and warm in cold weather. You don't have to forgo style and creativity to be warm and comfortable. With just a few scraps of material and some other odds and ends from your sewing basket, you can create a beautiful, yet warm, shirt that anyone would be proud to wear. These are great for little girls as they are great play clothes, yet you can still dress your little princess up. Read on to learn how to dress up a sweatshirt
- If you are using a new sweatshirt, it will need to be washed first to allow for any shrinkage. Wash any new material pieces that you plan on using too. A sweatshirt you already have can also be dressed up for a change. Now you can start creating
- Add the lace. Measure from the bottom seam of the neckline, to midway across the shoulder seam. This will be your reference point to pin the lace down. Fold the end of the lace in by 1/4 of an inch. Starting at the back of the shirt, pin the lace down, using the reference measurement (i2 inches from the neckline). Continue all the way around the neckline, pinning the lace down as you go. When you get to the back where you started, cut the lace off, leaving the extra 1/4 inch to fold under. Now, slip the neckhole over the free arm of your machine, with the bottom of the shirt facing away from the machine. Sew the lace down, using either a straight stitch, or a decorative zig zag. Remove the pins and you're ready to add more 'frills" if you would like to
- Add an applique. You can use a store bought applique, or you can cut shapes out of fabric. Pin the applique or your cut out on the front of the sweatshirt. Sewing on your own cut out shapes is easy to do. Just pin them to the front of the sweatshirt. There is no need to hem them first. Sew a straight stitch seam, 1/2 inch in from the fabric's edge, all the way around the cut out. Each time the shirt is washed, this edge will fray a little adding even more creativity
- Add decorative buttons. Adding a couple of different colored buttons to your shirt gives it a stylish effect as well. Hand sew a row of buttons in the space between the neckline and the lace ruffle. Add as many as appeals to you, in mix or match colors
- 1 x Men Sweatshirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.65||USD$ 17.97||USD$ 16.30||USD$ 14.07||USD$ 14.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?