Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality wool and terylene material, this men suit is comfortable to touch and wear
- Stylish front design is the most attractive part of this men suit
- Unique back vent design of this men suit will make you stand out in the crowd
- Ideal for showing off your figure with a standard fit
- With simple and elegant tailor, this men coat will make you attractive
- Fashion and popular design of this casual men suit with standing test of time keeps your core nice and toasty
- High quality material guarantees shrinking resistant
- Coating Material: Wool
- Lining Material: Terylene
- The men suit is perfect for you to wear in cold weather
- With simple and elegant tailor, this fashion coat will make you stand out at any occasion
- The men overcoat will show your unique temperament and personal charm
- You will be cool and handsome in the public with the men overcoat
- The men coat is fashionable and cool with its unique front design
How to Measure Men's Suit Size:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Pick a Man's Overcoat:
An overcoat is an essential man's wardrobe item, no matter what you do for a living. It is especially important for a winter climate. Since the overcoat is one of the pricier items in a wardrobe and not necessarily something you buy every year, make the decision carefully. Read on to learn how to pick a man's overcoat
- Look at your lifestyle and work. Think about how much time you spend outside working or walking and whether your wardrobe is mostly suits or casual clothes
- Investigate overcoat fabrics. Microfibers and other synthetics are warm, but so are natural fabrics made from wool
- Choose a size that fits and looks good but allows for layers underneath. A man's wardrobe versatility increases greatly with an overcoat that works for the workday and the weekend
- Go for a classic overcoat style. Unless you can afford a new one every year, select an item that works for a few seasons
- Check for pockets. Pockets in a man's overcoat, inside and outside, are a must
- Select a neutral, dark color. Especially in a winter climate, you want a color that doesn't show dirt so the overcoat is not always at the cleaners
Men's Suit Guide:
- Decide what the suit is for before you buy it. Because "men's suit" can now mean so many different things, buying one isn't just as simple as walking into a department store and asking for a suit. A suit that one might purchase and wear for work is quite different than something that one might wear to a club or bar. It has even become acceptable to wear a suit jacket with jeans and a t-shirt in certain situations. The cut of the suit, number of buttons and what you wear underneath the suit all add to the formality and appropriateness of the men's suit in reference to which situation it may be worn in
- The tuxedo. The tuxedo is as formal as men's suit can get. It is a suit that was born out of the men's military uniform. Pieces of the military regalia remain, with the traditional black satin stripe that runs down the outside of each leg. This is a suit that is made for the most traditional and formal of occasions, and will look out of place otherwise. Even within the world of the tuxedo, there are strata of formality. On the bottom is a cocktail style tuxedo, with a two or three button jacket, a cummerbund and tie, all black. Going more formal from there are the tuxedo jackets with tails, the less formal being the cut-away style. This is usually paired with a vest and tie, instead of cummerbund. White vest and tie are more formal than black. Finally, the morning style tuxedo jacket is the most formal. Often, this jacket is paired with a gray vest and cravat, instead of a bow tie
- The double-breasted suit. This suit was made popular in the 1920's and 1930's, and remained in high popularity until the late 1940's. It is a suit that conjures instant images of a time gone by, and is regarded by some as a bit of a costume piece. The double-breasted suit had a bit of resurgence in the late 1980's and early 1990's, but some men still prefer them to the traditional single-breasted style. If you are a portly man, this suit may not work well for you. The double-breasted design can make the torso of a man look wider than it actually is. These suits work best on tall, lean men
- The single button suit. This suit first became popular in the 1950's, but regained massive popularity in the 1980's. During this decade, the fashionable men's suit silhouette was a wide shouldered look, with a synched waist at the single buttonhole, and pants that flare at the hips and taper at the ankle. The modern one button suit has become a much less extreme look and is the staple of the "laid back" suit look. These are suits that work great with a shirt and tie, but also look good with an untucked shirt, or even a nice t-shirt
- Suit collars and lapels. There are as many different types of collars and lapels for suits as there are suit designers. Many types of lapels and collars are ubiquitous with the types of suits that they come with. For instance, a peak collar lapel is very often identified with a double-breasted suit. A shawl style lapel is a subtler and more formal lapel, which is often seen on tuxedo jackets, especially those with tails. A notch collar is the most common lapel, and is seen in most two and three button suits. The mandarin collar is a design that actually features no lapel, and a collar that is short and does not fold over. This is also known as a Nehru jacket, and is seen mostly in the food service and hotel industry
- 1 x Men Suit
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.40||USD$ 16.42||USD$ 14.44||USD$ 11.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.