Customers Also Bought
- The lapel collar slim single breasted design cotton mens jacket shows your fashion and charm
- Made of high quality material, the cotton mens jacket is durable and comfortable
- The mens jacket can show your wearing style perfectly
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design mens jacket
- This designer fashion mens jacket offers warmth with elegance and flair
- With fine workmanship, this best mens jacket is attention to details
- Coating Material: Cotton
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Color: Black
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Chest Waist Total Length Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 42 16.38 61 23.79 46.5 18.14 48 18.72 63 24.57 Black / M 41 15.99 60 23.40 44 17.16 46 17.94 62 24.18 Black / XL 43 16.77 62 24.18 48 18.72 50 19.50 64 24.96 Black
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- The lapel collar slim single breasted design cotton mens jacket makes you have a handsome look
- Made of high quality material, the mens jacket is comfortable to wear and touch
- This designer mens jacket is a essential in your wardrobe
- This fashion mens jacket is made with high quality cotton, it is comfortable, unique and perfect for every day wear
- This best mens jacket is made with fine workmanship, even the detail of zipper is flawless
How to Make Jackets From Cotton Fabrics?
The secrets to making jackets from cotton are: Matching the fabric to the pattern, cutting precisely and pressing every seam. Soft boleros can be made from lightweight dress fabrics. Denim or canvas make sturdy work or play jackets. Corduroy is often used to make casual jackets. Twill and seersucker can be made into summer suit jackets. Careful selection of a jacket pattern and precise cutting create a one-of-a-kind garment. Pressing all seams gives a crisp, professional look to the finished product
- Select a commercial jacket pattern. Measure the intended wearer across the shoulders, around the chest and from the nape of the neck to the waist. Compare these measurements to the chart on the back of the pattern to ensure that you have the correct size
- Read the package instructions. Although there are basic steps that are used to assemble any jacket, patterns often have small deviations that help create the intended "look." Use a cool iron to press the tissue paper pattern. Cut it out. Be sure to cut around any diamond points or other protuberances on the pattern. These are used to help you position the fabric pieces
- Press the fabric. Pin the tissue paper jacket pattern to the fabric. Using a sharp pair of sewing shears, cut out the cotton pieces of fabric. Mark the location of darts or other shaping by placing dressmaker's carbon paper under the pattern and rolling over the lines with a tracing wheel. Unless otherwise instructed in the directions, sew in all darts first. If the jacket is to have a lining, cut the lining at this time, too
- Pin the shoulder and side seams together, and sew them on the machine. Sew up the arm seam on the sleeves. Gather the top of the shoulder using a needle and thread or the ruffle foot on the sewing machine. Pin the sleeves inside the jacket, right sides together, matching the marker notches for correct placement of the seam. Some patterns will match the sleeve seam with the side seam. Others will place it at the inner bend of the elbow
- Stitch the sleeves into the jacket with the machine. Repeat the process for the lining, if there will be one. Match the ends of the sleeve lining to the ends of the jacket sleeves, with right sides together, matching the seams. Check for correct placement before sewing by turning both jacket and lining right side out. If the sleeve is correctly positioned, the sleeves will have a finished opening at the hand end
- Stitch the end of the sleeve lining to the outside of the jacket with the machine. Turn the jacket wrong side out, exposing the wrong side of the fabric for both lining and exterior of the jacket. Pin the lining to the jacket front. Stitch up one side seam, around the neck and down the other side
- Turn the jacket right side out. Turn the outside of the bottom edge of the jacket up over the lining edge. Turn the raw edge under 1/2-1/4 inch to form a hem. Pin in place and press. Stitch in place using a hand or machine blind stitch
How to Shrink a Cotton Jacket?
If you've purchased a cotton jacket that is just slightly too large for you, you can effectively shrink it down using a few laundering techniques. As long as the material used to make the jacket is 100% cotton, not polyester or acrylic, you can shrink the jacket slightly with the application of heat. This option will spare you the hassle of exchanging the jacket for a smaller size or paying to have it tailored
- Set the temperature of your washing machine to "Hot" and the load size to "Small," then start the wash cycle
- Pour your laundry detergent into the washer once water starts collecting in the basin
- Place the cotton jacket into the washing machine and wait for the cycle to finish
- Place the washed jacket into your clothes dryer and run it on high heat
- Check the jacket every 10 minutes to see if it has shrunk enough and to prevent it from shrinking too much
- Take the jacket out of the dryer for good once it is the proper size. If necessary, hang it to finish drying
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Mens Jacket
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.68||USD$ 23.37||USD$ 22.05||USD$ 20.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.