Customers Also Bought
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design men's double breasted overcoat
- The lining of the men's double breasted overcoat is made of anti-static material for your comfortable wear
- Whole mens woolen overcoat is made of high quality stretch material for you to wear comfortably
- Cut to fit and super versatile, this men's double breasted overcoat is sure to become an all-time wearing coat
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous men's double breasted overcoat
- The men long overcoat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
- Its fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Material: Woolen
- Cut to fit and super versatile, this double breasted overcoat is sure to become an all-time fave
- Keep you warm and stylish with this stand collar men's long double breasted overcoat
- Overcoat features double breasted front closure and will make you stand out from the crowd
- High quality woolen material double breasted overcoat will give you a sense of texture
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Pick a Overcoat:
- An overcoat is an essential wardrobe item, no matter what you do for a living. The coat is especially important for a winter climate. Since the coat is one of the pricier items in a wardrobe and not necessarily something you buy every year, make the decision carefully. Read on to learn how to pick a overcoat
- Look at your lifestyle and work. Think about how much time you spend outside walking or working and whether your wardrobe is mostly suits or casual clothes
- Investigate overcoat fabrics. Microfibers, duffel, woolen and other synthetics are warm
- Choose a size that fits and looks good, but allows for layers underneath. A wardrobe versatility increases greatly with an coat that works for the workday and the weekend
- Go for a classic overcoat style. Select a coat that works for a few seasons
- Check for pockets. Pockets in the overcoat, inside and outside, are a must
- Select a neutral or dark color. Especially in a winter climate, you want a color that doesn't show dirt so the coat is not always at the cleaners
How to Take Care of Woolen Overcoat:
Every person is addicted to shopping. Costly or cheap things that attract to eyes are to be purchased. But one thing is necessary that is maintenance of these things. Likewise warm and woolen clothes are also purchased for winter season. But purchasing is not enough, their maintenance is also essential to give your warm clothes to long life
- Use steam iron to iron the woolen clothes
- Dry clean the new purchased woolen clothes before wearing it.
- Don't hang the woolen clothes directly to the sunlight for drying
- Doesn't iron the slight wet or moisture contain woolen clothes because its shine and color can be faded
- Don't hang it on the hanger for drying otherwise the it won't we well shaped
- Pay attention towards the sleeves of the woolen clothes while on drying it otherwise the sleeves become loose
- Turn over the clothes while washing and drying
- Don't put woolen clothes on moist place
- Before wearing the woolen clothes put them in direct sunlight for some time because there might be some smell in it, that disappear in the sunlight. And iron it before wearing
How to Wash:
- Everyone has a few woolen items in their closets, but many of us don't know how to wash them. As a result, we often spend a lot of money having these items dry-cleaned when we could actually clean them just as well ourselves. Read the following to get started
- Follow the instructions. If there is a manufacturer's tag on the item, follow the directions carefully
- Use only lukewarm water. To clean the garment properly, allow for adequate sudsing. Avoid using hot water since it can shrink the fabric
- Keep it short. Woolens should not be left in wash water for more than 15 minutes. Before removing, rinse several times in cool water
- Freeze white woolens. Once your white woolens have been washed and rinsed, place them in the freezer for an hour and a half. The cold temperature has a harmless bleaching effect
- Dry on a flat surface. This prevents your woolens from becoming too stretched or out of shape
- Fix your mistakes. If a woolen was washed in the machine by accident, reshape it by soaking in lukewarm water. Use a mild hair shampoo to lather and then rinse the item several times
Tips & Warning:
- Add several drops of glycerine to the final rinse water to make your woolens feel softer and less scratchy
- After freezing woolens, allow them to thaw naturally. Lay flat to dry
- Keep your delicate woolens in shape by using a shape preserver. While the item is still dry, place the woolens clothes on a large sheet of paper and trace its shape. Wash the item as normal, then pin it to the paper using the outline as a guide. Let dry in this form
- If your sweater or coat ribbing or cuffs are stretched out, dip the affected area in very hot water and it should shrink back to normal
- 1 x Mens Double Breasted Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.85||USD$ 32.61||USD$ 29.37||USD$ 25.05||USD$ 25.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?