Customers Also Bought
- Straight off the runway, this wool mens overcoat shows off your savvy style
- Coat design stands out with a subtle button-front detail
- The lining of the mens overcoat is made of anti-static material for your comfortable wear
- This luxury full-length designer overcoat features fine tailoring that makes it extraordinary in every detail
- Embedded with the latest fabric technology, this wool mens overcoat protects against the wind, rain, and snow
- Mens double breasted luxury wool cashmere topcoat
- Quilted and lined for reliable winter comfort
- This double breasted overcoat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
- Timeless overcoat layers over a puffer vest liner
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design wool mens overcoat
- Coating Material: Woolen
- Lining Material: Polyester
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous slim mens overcoat
- Cut to fit and super versatile, this wool mens overcoat is sure to become an all-time wearing coat
- The double breasted overcoat is with fine details and fashion design, which will complete the look that is professional and polished
Size Reference Table:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Yourself:
- Chest(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Size an Overcoat:
An overcoat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal overcoat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and an overcoat that is also a size 32, the overcoat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size an overcoat
- Determine your standard coat size. If you wear a overcoat size 36, you'll want an overcoat size 36. Overcoats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a overcoat that has the same tag size as your regular overcoat size, it should fit. If the overcoat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the overcoat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the overcoat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find an overcoat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no overcoat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the overcoat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under an overcoat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the overcoat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that overcoat fits. If the overcoat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View an overcoat sizing chart in the Resources section
How to Pick a Overcoat:
An overcoat is an essential wardrobe item, no matter what you do for a living. The coat is especially important for a winter climate. Since the coat is one of the pricier items in a wardrobe and not necessarily something you buy every year, make the decision carefully. Read on to learn how to pick a overcoat
Look at your lifestyle and work. Think about how much time you spend outside walking or working and whether your wardrobe is mostly suits or casual clothes
- Investigate overcoat fabrics. Microfibers, duffel, woolen and other synthetics are warm
- Choose a size that fits and looks good, but allows for layers underneath. A wardrobe versatility increases greatly with an coat that works for the workday and the weekend
- Go for a classic overcoat style. Select a coat that works for a few seasons
- Check for pockets. Pockets in the overcoat, inside and outside, are a must
- Select a neutral or dark color. Especially in a winter climate, you want a color that doesn't show dirt so the coat is not always at the cleaners
How to Fit a Men's Overcoat:
- Start by trying on the same size as your suit jacket or sport coat, including both chest measurement and length. Overcoats are cut larger, but you may fit better into one size larger
- Wear something you will be wearing underneath your overcoat for proper fitting--either a suit or sport coat. Make sure you have plenty of room around the shoulders so that you will be able to sit in a car and reach forward comfortably to grasp the steering wheel without binding. An overcoat is designed to keep your trunk and legs warm even more than your upper body, especially on a cold car seat or walking to and from your transportation in winter
- Measure the sleeve length to cover all the material of your dress shirt and jacket, but not so long that it smothers your palms. You should have the sleeves tailored in most cases because a properly fitting overcoat will usually be too long in the sleeves when you buy it off the rack
- Measure the tail length below the knee. It should extend well below the knee depending on the design, but should always cover the knees. There should be plenty of clearance around your legs, but you won't be able to judge the perspective effectively unless you are wearing dress slacks or suit pants when you are fitting the overcoat. There is a wide range for the acceptable length, so rarely if ever should you alter the length
How to Take Care of Woolen Overcoat:
Every person is addicted to shopping. Costly or cheap things that attract to eyes are to be purchased. But one thing is necessary that is maintenance of these things. Likewise warm and woolen clothes are also purchased for winter season. But purchasing is not enough, their maintenance is also essential to give your warm clothes to long life
- Use steam iron to iron the woolen clothes
- Dry clean the new purchased woolen clothes before wearing it
- Don't hang the woolen clothes directly to the sunlight for drying
- Doesn't iron the slight wet or moisture contain woolen clothes because its shine and color can be faded
- Don't hang it on the hanger for drying otherwise the it won't we well shaped
- Pay attention towards the sleeves of the woolen clothes while on drying it otherwise the sleeves become loose
- Turn over the clothes while washing and drying
- Don't put woolen clothes on moist place
- Before wearing the woolen clothes put them in direct sunlight for some time because there might be some smell in it, that disappear in the sunlight. And iron it before wearing
How to Wash:
- Everyone has a few woolen items in their closets, but many of us don't know how to wash them. As a result, we often spend a lot of money having these items dry-cleaned when we could actually clean them just as well ourselves. Read the following to get started
- Follow the instructions. If there is a manufacturer's tag on the item, follow the directions carefully
- Use only lukewarm water. To clean the garment properly, allow for adequate sudsing. Avoid using hot water since it can shrink the fabric
- Keep it short. Woolens should not be left in wash water for more than 15 minutes. Before removing, rinse several times in cool water
- Freeze white woolens. Once your white woolens have been washed and rinsed, place them in the freezer for an hour and a half. The cold temperature has a harmless bleaching effect
- Dry on a flat surface. This prevents your woolens from becoming too stretched or out of shape
- Fix your mistakes. If a woolen was washed in the machine by accident, reshape it by soaking in lukewarm water. Use a mild hair shampoo to lather and then rinse the item several times
Tips & Warning:
- Add several drops of glycerine to the final rinse water to make your woolens feel softer and less scratchy
- After freezing woolens, allow them to thaw naturally. Lay flat to dry
- Keep your delicate woolens in shape by using a shape preserver. While the item is still dry, place the woolens clothes on a large sheet of paper and trace its shape. Wash the item as normal, then pin it to the paper using the outline as a guide. Let dry in this form
- If your sweater or coat ribbing or cuffs are stretched out, dip the affected area in very hot water and it should shrink back to normal
- 1 x Mens Overcoat
Spec Condition New Washable Yes Features Features You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous mens overcoat
Quilted and lined for reliable winter comfort
The mens overcoat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
Straight off the runway, this classic mens overcoat shows off your savvy style
Packaging Package Included 1 x Mens Overcoat
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||ARS 593.68||ARS 498.14||ARS 429.09||ARS 376.86||ARS 335.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this coat for my husband. It is a great coat and looks terrific on him. It is very well made and for the price it is very classy looking. He loves it and can't believe that I was able to afford a coat like the one he wanted for Christmas! Thanks.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: This coat fits perfectly! It is warm and looks great. I will buy more BGSD products in the future! Works with all my suits very well and it is warm enough in cold weather
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this coat for my son for Christmas. It was a perfect fit and he loved. It looks great on him. Hangs beautifully. He has worn it many times. I will definitely shop this brand again!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I found the other customer reviews extremely helpful, particularly the part that alerted me the coats run a tad large. I'm kinda a big guy , so I need a big coat.I also like looser fitting , less restrictive coats/clothes. A very nice, very warm coat. I ordered the black one, I'll be placing an order for the charcoal coat soon!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Beautiful jacket, I like it a lot. I'm 5.8, 180 pounds, with somewhat broad shoulders (not huge). I normally wear a large but based on everyone's feedback, I got a medium instead. The medium fits me perfectly with one layer clothing underneath (t-shirt, dressed shirts and tie).
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: Awesome! First off it arrived two days ahead of the earliest estimated arrival date. The coat itself is great. It's pretty heavy and very warm. I'm 6'3", 180lbs and ordered a large which fits perfect. Because of the sleeve length I wouldn't want it a centimeter smaller.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a warm, great looking coat for a very good price. I've only had it for a month, and several people have commented about how good it looks. Like other commenters have mentioned, choose the size carefully. Small fits me well though I usually wear M or L.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: This coat is very comfortable and warm, as well as stylish. I am about 6' and 195 pounds and I bought a large. It fits comfortably if I'm wearing a few layers underneath, bit it is a tiny bit big when I'm not. Excellent coat
Was this review helpful?