Customers Also Bought
- The gray mens overcoat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
- Timeless gray mens overcoat layers over a puffer vest liner
- Straight off the runway, this classic gray mens overcoat shows off your savvy style
- Coat design stands out with a subtle button-front detail
- This luxury short designer gray mens overcoat features fine tailoring that makes it extraordinary in every detail
- Embedded with the latest fabric technology, this gray mens overcoat protects against the wind, rain, and snow
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design gray mens overcoat
- Coating Material: Cotton & Polyester
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Color: Gray
- Snap down collar design single button mens overcoat looks cool and handsome
- Quilted and lined for reliable winter comfort
- Its fine details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Cut to fit and super versatile, this button mens overcoat is sure to become an all-time wearing coat
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this single button fashion mens overcoat
- With the gray mens overcoat, you will be the most handsome one in the crowd
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Pick a Overcoat:
An overcoat is an essential wardrobe item, no matter what you do for a living. The coat is especially important for a winter climate. Since the coat is one of the pricier items in a wardrobe and not necessarily something you buy every year, make the decision carefully. Read on to learn how to pick a overcoat
Look at your lifestyle and work. Think about how much time you spend outside walking or working and whether your wardrobe is mostly suits or casual clothes
- Investigate overcoat fabrics. Microfibers, duffel, woolen and other synthetics are warm
- Choose a size that fits and looks good, but allows for layers underneath. A wardrobe versatility increases greatly with an coat that works for the workday and the weekend
- Go for a classic overcoat style. Select a coat that works for a few seasons
- Check for pockets. Pockets in the overcoat, inside and outside, are a must
- Select a neutral or dark color. Especially in a winter climate, you want a color that doesn't show dirt so the coat is not always at the cleaners
How to Fit a Men's Overcoat:
- Start by trying on the same size as your suit jacket or sport coat, including both chest measurement and length. Overcoats are cut larger, but you may fit better into one size larger
- Wear something you will be wearing underneath your overcoat for proper fitting--either a suit or sport coat. Make sure you have plenty of room around the shoulders so that you will be able to sit in a car and reach forward comfortably to grasp the steering wheel without binding. An overcoat is designed to keep your trunk and legs warm even more than your upper body, especially on a cold car seat or walking to and from your transportation in winter
- Measure the sleeve length to cover all the material of your dress shirt and jacket, but not so long that it smothers your palms. You should have the sleeves tailored in most cases because a properly fitting overcoat will usually be too long in the sleeves when you buy it off the rack
- Measure the tail length below the knee. It should extend well below the knee depending on the design, but should always cover the knees. There should be plenty of clearance around your legs, but you won't be able to judge the perspective effectively unless you are wearing dress slacks or suit pants when you are fitting the overcoat. There is a wide range for the acceptable length, so rarely if ever should you alter the length
- 1 x Mens Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.75||USD$ 47.92||USD$ 45.09||USD$ 41.32||USD$ 41.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?