- The slim men pants is comfortable to wear and touch
- Professional style makes the slim men pants eye-catching and attractive
- The well-made men pants can match with a variety of clothing
- Sophisticated sewing techniques make the men pants durable
- The slim men pants will make you feel free and cozy
- Color: White & Black
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Hip Length Crotch Depth Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 35 13.65 50 19.50 105 40.95 45 17.55 N/A / M 34 13.26 49 19.11 104 40.56 44 17.16 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
How to Size Mens Pants:
Finding a good pair of pants that fits just right can be a challenge. Have your pants custom tailored for your body measurements if you want a perfect fit. Standard men's pants are made using only the waist and length measurements. However, custom-tailored pants use several additional measurements in order to adequately size the pants to your own unique proportions. Many jean-supply companies as well as first-rate department stores and men's clothing stores offer jean tailoring as a service
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range from 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Measure Your Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
- The mid rise men pants are ideal for the leisure or any time you need to look your best
- This pair of men pants is very light weight and exceptionally comfortable with its pattern design
- Exquisite pockets detail make the slim men pants featured and special
- These stripe print men pants will create an eye-catching which can make you unique in the crowd
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Pair of Men Pants
Spec Condition New Washable Yes Color White & Black Features Features The chic design slim men pants will make you cool in the crowd
You can wear the slim men pants to enjoy every activity
The slim men pants can help you show your individuality
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Men Pants
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.21||USD$ 29.20||USD$ 27.18||USD$ 24.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?