Customers Also Bought
- A shatterproof lenses for durability and polarized lenses to eliminate harmful reflected glare and provide 100 percent UV protection
- Smudge resistant and easy to keep clean, the UV Protection Mens Sunglasses is hard to get these glasses dirty
- Protect your eye from dust, damage as well as relieve the eye fatigue with this Mens Sunglasses
- Give you better vision over the course of a day
- The fashion UV Protection Mens Sunglasses will not cause chromatic aberration
- Protect your eye from dust, damage as well as relieve the eye fatigue
- Color: Coffee
- Material: PC
- UV Proof: 400
- Size: 17.0 x 6.5 x 4.0cm/6.7 x 2.6 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Made of high quality material, the PC Glasses Mens Sunglasses is durable enough for a long time using
- From fashion to sport, the UV Protection Mens Sunglasses will meet the needs of every sunglass wearer
- This UV Protection Mens Sunglasses helps computer users by filtering harmful high energy light waves and reduces reflective glare
How to Measure:
- Use ultrasonic cleaning to shake out the dust
- Twist off the screw, take off the lens and use professional cloth or paper to clean
- Do not use cosmetics, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame faded
- Gently folding the eyeglass frame from the left
- Do not take off eyeglass with a single hand, it is easy to make the eyeglass frame deformation
- Do not put the eyeglass frame under the sunshine for a long time
- Do not put the convex lens downward
- Cover the eyeglass with cloth when you not use and put into the glasses case
How to Know Some Ways Protect Your Eyes from Light
How to Best Way to Clean Glasses or Sunglasses
- You should clean and wash your glasses daily. Dish washing soap removes body oil on the lenses, nosepads, hinges and screws. Chronic build up of body oil on nosepads make them turn an unsightly green color. Similarly body oil in the screws & hinges loosens them
- Rinse your glasses/sunglasses under warm tap water. This first step removes loose dirt and debris off of the glasses
- Use diluted dish washing soap to work up a lather on lenses, nosepads and hinges. Be sure to rub the lenses well between your thumb and finger with the diluted dish washing soap
- Rinse off soap and suds well under tap water
- Wipe the glasses/sunglasses dry using a lens cleaning cloth or a soft 100% cotton cloth
How to Select Sunglasses
- Read the label carefully. You want 100 percent UV (ultraviolet light) protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Some lenses are labeled as UV400, which means the same thing
- Own several pair of sunglasses since one pair can't do everything. Leave a pair in the car for driving--cheap ones if you tend to sit on them. A slim stylish pair will not protect your eyes from debris while riding your bike. Expensive, sporty wrap-arounds will make you look like a yahoo at work
- Look for shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses for water and snow sports, which require protection against strong reflected rays. Glass lenses, with their increased scratch resistance and fine optical quality, are a good choice for pricey, dress-up glasses. Polarized lenses, which reduce glare, are always a good idea
- Choose lens color carefully. Sensitive eyes need dark lenses. Gray or gray-green are good for general use. Brown works well for daytime driving or golf. Yellow and amber provide depth perception in low-light conditions. Avoid light blue and pink for driving or sports as they distort color. Some models have interchangeable lenses
How to Choose the Right Sunglasses for Your Facial Shape
Choosing the right sunglasses means checking out more than ultra-violet protection. It's also important to find a frame shape that flatters your features. Whether your face is oval, round, heart-shaped or square, there's a sunglasses frame to fit
- First, determine your face shape. If you're not sure, stand in front of your bathroom mirror. Tie your hair back or comb it away from your forehead to get a clear view. When you look directly at the mirror, what's the first impression-round, square, oval or rectangular
- Shop to fit your face shape. If your face is round, look for square or rectangular frames. These minimize fullness in the cheeks and bring features into balance
- Choose any trendy style if you have an oval face. Oval faces work with narrow, oversized, aviator or tinted shades easily. Lucky you
- Look for round and oval frames if your face tends to square features (including a square jawline). This will soften your overall look. Stay away from boxy, rectangular frames
- Bring a heart-shaped face (one with a broad forehead and pointed chin) into balance with aviator frames. This style enhances a narrow jaw
- 1 x pair of Mens Sunglasses
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.43||USD$ 10.96||USD$ 10.48||USD$ 9.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.