Customers Also Bought
- Smile face design makes the mens pullover sweatshirt so fun
- Fit right in at work or during a weekend of relaxation
- This mens long sleeve sweatshirt will become a staple in your wardrobe
- Comfortable classic fit mens long sleeve sweatshirt
- The mens long sleeve sweatshirt is durable and washable, easy to clean
- This outstanding mens long sleeve sweatshirt attracts eyes with its unique cut
- This mens long sleeve sweatshirt can match with a variety of pants
- Material: Cotton
- Pullover design makes the mens long sleeve sweatshirt easy to put on
- With the mens long sleeve sweatshirt, you will catch everyone's eyeballs
- Smile face design makes the mens pullover sweatshirt so fun and fashion
- Smile design mens cotton sweatshirt will create eye-catching effect
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, and you could choose a larger size
Take Basic Body Measurements:
How do you measure up?
- Looking good is seamless if you know the right moves. The first step, besides knowing that plaids and prints will never match, is to focus on a proper fit.
- Whether you're learning to sew or someone's sewing for you, taking proper body measurements is key to a successful outcome. It can also come in handy when it's time to rent or buy some clothes. (Ever had to send your measurements to a tux store in another city because you're in a friend's wedding?)
- We'll take you through the basic measurements that the clothing industry depends on, and show you how to get them. Once you have this simple process down, your style points are sure to go up.
- While it's possible to fly solo, finding someone to help is the best way to go. Doing so will result in increased accuracy--which is what you're after in the first place. But if you can't find someone and you're under a time constraint, your best bet is to measure some well-fitting clothes in addition to your own body. Otherwise, you'll need to depend on a full-length mirror to make sure the tape is in the correct position for each measurement. Sounds awkward already, eh? Try to find an assistant. You'll be glad you did.
- Since taking measurements involves getting up-close and personal, find a place where you feel comfortable. The person being measured should be wearing his or her normal undergarments only. Measurements taken over bulky or constricting clothing will not be accurate. If you're measuring for something that will be worn only with a certain pair of shoes or a certain undergarment, it's okay to wear them during the measurement process.
- Remember, you're going for accuracy: stand up straight and quit sucking in your gut (doing so will only ensure an improper fit). If you're taking measurements to create custom-fit clothing, you'll look better and be more comfortable if you're honest with yourself from the get-go.
Measure the Neck and Upper Torso:
- Neck: Measure the neck circumference at its base (with measuring tape parallel to the floor). To find the base of the neck, have the person tilt his or her head forward. You'll see a knobby bone in back (just above where the shoulders and neck meet). That's it! If the person being measured doesn't like a tight fit here, add a pinch of breathing room.
- Chest: To measure the chest circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the chest or bust, under the arms. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. For chest width, measure across the widest part of the chest, beginning and ending at the point where the arm touches the body on each side (from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Back: To measure the length of the back, start at the base of the neck and make a straight line down to the waistline (see Step 3 for how to find the waistline). To measure the width of the back, place the tape across the widest part, parallel to the floor, beginning and ending at the point where the inside-top of the arm touches the body on each side (again, from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
Measure the Arms and Shoulders:
- Arms: To measure arm length, start at the base of the neck, then go over the shoulder, down to the slightly bent elbow and then to the wrist bone.Note: Some people begin this measurement at the shoulder tip; check with the tailor or seamstress to see what he or she needs.
- Shoulders: Measure from the base of the neck (from the side, where the neck meets the shoulder) to the upper-arm bone (the outer-edge of the shoulder, where the shoulder seam would be on a tight-fitting shirt).
Measure the Waist and Hips:
- Waist: You can find the true waist by taking a string or elastic band and tying it (parallel to the floor; snugly but not too tight) around the trunk of the person being measured. It will naturally fall to the narrowest part of the trunk. If you're measuring for pants or skirts, or if you or think the true waist area is too high, measure the circumference where you (or the person you're measuring) normally likes to wear pants or a skirt.
- Hips: Measure the circumference, parallel to the floor, at the fullest part. The person being measured should stand with feet together.
Measure the Legs and Thighs:
- Leg Outseam: Measure vertically down the outside of the leg, from the waistline to the lower part of the anklebone (or the desired hem length).
- Leg Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the lower part of the anklebone (or the desired hem length), running vertically down the inside of the leg.
- Thighs: Measure the circumference, parallel to the floor, of the fullest part of the upper leg on each side.
- 1 x Mens Sweatshirt
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.47||USD$ 24.81||USD$ 23.14||USD$ 20.92||USD$ 20.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.