Customers Also Bought
- The Comfortable Mens Sweatshirt is durable and washable, easy to clean
- This outstanding mens sweatshirt attracts eyes with its unique cut
- Fit right in at work or during a weekend of relaxation
- This Cotton Mens Sweatshirt will become a staple in your wardrobe
- Comfortable classic fit mens sweatshirt
- This Mens Sweatshirt can match with a variety of pants
- Material: Cotton
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, and you could choose a larger size
How to Measure Yourself:
- This Mens Sweatshirt is very popular in the market because of its fine workmanship, fashionable style and high quality fabric
- This Comfortable Mens Sweatshirt is designed with a unique collar with buttons closure, long sleeve & a go through oblique pocket
- The Cotton Mens Sweatshirt ensures an impressively soft feel when you wear
- Chest(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Measure a Man's Shirt Size:
The biggest mistake that men make when buying a dress shirt is that they buy a size too small. The collar on the shirt always shrinks when the shirt is laundered. And don't get the idea that shirts that go to the dry cleaner don't shrink. They do. Therefore, if the measurement around your neck is 16 ½" buy a 17-17 ½" shirt.
- Measuring for the sleeve length is pretty simple once you know how to do it. With a tape measure in hand, find the knot at the top of the spine and at the bottom of the man's neck. From the center of the knot at the neck, measure across to the shoulder and straight down the extended arm. The knot at the wrist bone is the next stopping place. Add 1" to that measurement to get the shirt sleeve length. Shirt sleeve lengths run 32-33", 34-35", 36-37, etc. You can order smaller or larger sizes from various Web sites. And don't forget, shirt sleeves shrink when they are laundered. A half-inch longer is better than a half inch too short.
- The overall proportions of the man must be taken into consideration. A man who is slender through the torso or more beefy can choose specialty sizes. A slender man can have a shirt altered by a tailor if necessary. But a larger man won't be able to button the shirt if the incorrect size is purchased.
- As a tailor myself, most of my shirt customers have trouble in the torso area. Men who work out with weights or are naturally broad shouldered are the ones that I usually see. To accommodate the large shoulders the purchased shirt is too big through the torso. At one point in time the Philadelphia Eagles had their summer training camp in West Chester, Pa. It you want to talk about some out-of-proportion young men, take a good look at a football player. I felt sorry for these guys because they would love to be able to buy a shirt off-the-rack that fits.
- If you find a brand that fits you well, stick with it. One of my customers, a computer science professor from West Chester University, found a brand that works perfectly for him. Calvin Klein, Slim Fit fits him to a tee. Although he no longer needs my tailoring, I am happy that he has found something that works for him.
- Take the time to learn about what size works for you. Before you go to a store to buy a shirt, have someone take your measurements following these directions. If you know what size you are looking for, it is less likely that a salesperson will sell you the wrong size. This same philosophy goes for moms, wives and girlfriends. Make sure that they know what size you wear. It will save you all of the hassle of returning the shirt or spending time and money to have it tailored to fit you.
How to Wear a Men's Shirt:
If you're tired of the clothes in your closet but don't have money to spend on anything new, why not look to the men in your house for different things to wear? Men's shirts can be a great addition to your wardrobe and, best of all, if you borrow one from someone you know, it won't cost you a dime.
- Wear a white men's button down shirt untucked with leggings and flats to be comfortable and look modern at the same time.
- Belt an over-sized men's shirt over skinny jeans and add some long necklaces to step out on the town in style.
- Slip a fitted vest or sweater shell over a fitted men's shirt with a pencil skirt for a sleek effect that is appropriate for the office.
- Cuff the sleeves of a men's shirt up and wear a colored long-sleeve fitted top underneath with corduroys for a weekend outing.
- Try a men's shirt part-way open over a tank top and a jean skirt and tights.
- Cover the men's shirt with a v-neck long sweater and slacks and just the let the collar and cuffs peak out to completely change the look.
- Throw a men's button down shirt over a black cocktail dress and tie it at the waist. This is an easy way to tone down a more formal style.
- Tie the shirt over a silver sequin tank dress and add black tights and black platform shoes to look very "now" and fresh.
How to Wash Men's Dress Shirts:
A sharp looking dress shirt looks fabulous on any man. There is nothing more sophisticated than a crisp, white formal shirt on a professional business man. Learning how wash dress shirts is essential to caring for them properly. Correct washing and pressing techniques can make your dress shirt look much more spectacular. On the flip side, a poorly washed dress shirt looks very tacky. Men and women should always know how to wash dress shirts of any fit or fabric.
- Search for stains before washing dress shirts. Common stain locations are on the collar, cuffs, right down the front or under the arms.
- Rub your stain stick on located stains immediately, this is best done as soon as you discover a stain and again several minutes before washing dress shirts. The quicker you act on a stain, the better chance you will have of getting it to come out.
- Turn your washing machine temperature dial to luke warm and soak your dress shirt for a few minutes. Use the gentle cycle when you wash dress shirts and any other high quality items.
- Lay flat to dry or place in dryer with tumble dry no heat. This is to prevent the shirt from shrinking.
- Press with steam iron to give that crisp, finished look. The steam will help protect the fabric.
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Mens Sweatshirt
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||₱ 813.76||₱ 721.17||₱ 628.57||₱ 505.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.