Customers Also Bought
- Color: Various colors available
- Material: 83%Nylon & 17%Lycra
- Brand: Other brand
- Made in Asia
- The Mens Swimwear Brief of the low waist design has a super elastic force
- You must have lots of fun with the triangle Mens Swimwear Brief in summer
- These Mens Swimwear Briefs are ideal for a relaxed day
- These Swimwear Briefs can match many swimsuit
- You will be more handsome and refreshing if you wear it
- Our products are manufactured in Asia, due to the small size, we kindly remind you to be careful while choosing the size
- Wholesale Swimwears at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- This Mens Swimwear Brief offers the perfect technology combination for a hot day at the beach or pool because it has exclusive water repellant coating that limits water absorption and dries quicker
- Good details guarantee the Mens Swimwear Briefs be the affordable series
- Look and feel your best in or out of the water, while you play, train or win, the choice of champions
About Men's Swimsuits
When compared to the constant evolution of women's swimsuits, men's swimsuits have had a relatively simple history without many major design changes. Typically, men's swimsuits resemble a pair of Bermuda shorts and are commonly made of a water-resistant synthetic material such as polyester. While the lengths and design patterns of men's swimsuits change with the fashion trends, the basic structural design has always been fairly consistent. Examples of major departures from the typical structural design are what are commonly referred to as "board shorts" and brief-style swimsuits, commonly referred to as "speedos", after the name of their original manufacturer.
The typical men's swimsuit is nothing more than a pair of polyester shorts with a synthetic net lining for an undergarment. Of course, because polyester is a relatively recent innovation, older swimsuits were made of cotton or other organic clothing materials. Traditional men's swimsuits come to a couple of inches above the knee and have a protected elastic waistband. Almost all commercially produced men's swimsuits are machine washable and can be tumbled dry.
Board shorts rose in popularity in the late 1990s as a fashion trend out of the surfing subculture. Board shorts are typically made from a similar polyester material as traditional-style swimsuits, although many commercially produced versions contain decorative materials not suitable for long-term water exposure. Board shorts can be identified by their length, usually even with the knee or longer, and by the lacing on the waistline. Most board shorts do not have an elastic waist but a cord-and-eyelet lacing system to hold the shorts in place. Another notable difference is that board shorts do not contain a nylon mesh undergarment like most traditional swimsuits.
Long popular in Europe, brief swimwear, commonly referred to as "speedos" in the United States, have been gaining popularity as of late due to their ability to enhance a strong male physique. Brief swimwear is form fitting and is cut similarly to a men's brief undergarment, leaving an overwhelming majority of the leg and thigh exposed. In addition to containing polyester, most brief swimwear has a large percentage of spandex. Spandex allows the swimsuit to stretch and contract to its original size without permanently stretching the material.
Where to Purchase
Although men's swimsuits can be purchased at nearly every major department store across the country, in addition to discount clothing retailers and outlet stores, it is often best to purchase a bathing suit at a specialty retailer. Specialty retailers such as surf shops and beach supply stores will often have the widest selection and best deals on fashionable swimsuits. In addition to specialty retailers, there are several retail websites where consumers can find swimsuits. Consumers wishing to purchase a men's swimsuit online should always be confident in the size they are purchasing, because website return policies often do not favor the consumer.
All swimsuits should be rinsed thoroughly following use in a chlorine pool. If swimsuits are not rinsed or washed immediately, the chlorine residue could cause severe fading in dark-colored swimsuits. In addition to a thorough rinse following each use, swimsuits should be washed in a machine washer using a non-bleach detergent. Always check the manufacturer's suggestions for care, because some materials can be damaged in a washing machine or dryer.
- 1 x Triangle Mens Swimwear
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.64||USD$ 15.11||USD$ 14.58||USD$ 13.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.