Customers Also Bought
- Material: Lace
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- If you are a fan of skinny jeans or tight jeans, a thong may be an excellent solution for you
- The men thong is designed with fashion color, transparent & low waist that makes you attractive
- Natural and beautiful design, this mens thong is soft and smooth to wear and touch
- This men thong has good air permeability and moisture absorption
- Made of high quality material, these men thongs is durable and comfortable for your daily wearing
- The men thong is washable by hand, quite convenient and easy for you to clean it
- This men thong is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
- Free size fits most
- Wholesale Men Thongs at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist cm inch / Average Size 64 24.96
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- Waist ranges from 64 to 110cm
- The sexy men's thong is pure color, low waist & made of high quality material
- Natural and beautiful design, this fashion mens thong is soft and smooth to wear and touch
- This mens thong is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
How to Measure:
How to Wash:
Lace is a traditional fabric that is still extremely popular for making window coverings, table linens and women's clothing. Such a wide variety of uses, along with the different types of yarns and threads that go into lace crafting, requires several different cleaning methods. Some very prized or delicate laces, such as that of vintage gloves or handkerchiefs, should never be washed.
•l Clean machine-made lace in a washing machine. Use the gentle cycle, mild laundry detergent and lukewarm water for cotton and linen lace to avoid shrinkage. Synthetic laces, in addition to mild washing, need a gentle spin and a cool down. You can help to avoid snagging, tangling or tearing by placing the lace items in a mesh laundry bag. Don't overload the size of the wash load and keep the wash cycle as short as possible. You can use a liquid fabric softener in the rinse cycle if you like
•l Treat machine made lace carefully when drying. If you didn't use liquid fabric softener in the wash, you can use a dryer sheet. Cotton and linen lace might shrink in a dryer, whereas polyester lace shouldn't have this problem. Again, it never hurts to err on the side of caution and air dry lace. Depending upon the weight and shape of the lace item, it can be dried flat on a drying rack or towel. Polyester lace curtains can be partially dried in a dryer and then placed back on the curtain rod to finish drying, although you might have to touch them up with an iron later
•l Launder delicate laces by hand. Fill a sink or basin with lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Swish the water to disperse the detergent throughout the water. Place the lace item in the water and allow it to soak for a few minutes. Gently pat the lace until clean; patting will press the soapy water through the fibers. Rinse thoroughly in lukewarm water. If you like, fill the basin or sink with lukewarm water and add a small amount of liquid fabric softener. Mix thoroughly and place the lace item in the water; allow the lace to soak for a few minutes. Lay the lace on a towel and place another on top; press to remove excess water. If the towel gets soaked, place the lace item in between two more towels and press. Continue until you have removed all excess water
•l Dry all delicate laces by air. Lay them flat on a dry towel or flat mesh drying rack. Gently arrange the lace into its proper shape. Keep an eye on the towel and replace it if it gets wet, as you don't want the lace or towel to mildew. If you are drying a lace doily and have non-rusting pins, you can pin the lace in its proper shape to air dry. Place the doily on a padded surface, like an ironing board, and arrange the lace into the shape that you want. Then gently insert a non-rusting pin through the lace and into the padded surface to hold the lace in place. You can also use balls made from wadded up waxed paper and insert under folds and curves of the doily to help hold the shape while drying. This will help prevent the edges of the lace from rolling
- 1 x Men's Thong
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.48||USD$ 5.21||USD$ 4.97||USD$ 4.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.