Customers Also Bought
- The woodiness message board is portable, eye-catching message board that's perfect for increasing walk-in sales and promoting specials at your storefront
- The woodiness message board is gentle swinging motion draws attention, and you can display up to seven lines of copy on each side
- The woodiness message board features a sturdy, rust-proof polymer frame with internal steel supports for stability in bad weather
- You can take Woodiness Message Boards into consideration
- Material: Woodiness
- Size: 6.8 x 4.8cm/2.7 x 1.9in(L x W)
- Made of high quality material, the woodiness message board is durable and sturdy for long time use
- This practical message board features a sturdy and rust-proof polymer frame
- Stylish and practical, this woodiness message board is also a great decoration for your house
How to Clean a Chalkboard:
- Apply two or three drops of lemon oil to a small clean cloth and put it in a sealed zipper bag. Leave overnight, then use the cloth on the chalkboard. This should clean the blackboard without streaks or stains
- Pour one half cup vinegar into a bucket of warm water. Use this mixture to wash the chalkboard with a window squeegee. Wash with one side and then swipe dry with the other
- Spray a cloth with a dusting and cleaning spray product such as Endust. This will take the chalk off the blackboard without leaving streaks or dull spots
- Buy a special chalkboard cleaning cloth from a teacher supply store. These dry cleansing cloths eliminate the need to use soap and water. One cloth usually lasts up to an entire school year per classroom
- Clean your blackboard in the following pattern, regardless of what you use to clean. Start in the top left hand corner of the blackboard and work your way across in an up and down motion to the top right hand corner
- Rid your erasers of dust and chalk by having your kids clap them out daily
How to Create a Magnetic Chalkboard Wall:
- Buy magnetic paint and chalkboard paint, in quarts or gallons depending on the magnetic chalkboard area you wish you create. Look for magnetic and chalkboard paints at a home store, paint store or online
- Mask off a section of wall or decide to paint an entire wall. Lay drop cloths or plastic around the area to protect it from paint spilling or dripping
- Paint 2 to 3 coats of magnetic paint on the desired wall or space, making sure to mix the paint thoroughly to avoid particles settling together. Allow paint to dry completely between coats and after you've finished the last coat
- Test magnetic strength by placing a few magnets of various sizes onto the painted surface. If the strength isn't what you want, add another coat and repeat the test once the paint is dry
- Paint 1 to 2 coats of chalkboard paint, following the manufacturer's specific instructions for best results. Allow paint to dry between coats and after you've finished painting the last coat
- Pull masking tape away from the wall and test the chalkboard. If you want, build a chalk tray from scrap wood or hang mesh bags to hold colored chalk and paper
- Adhere magnetic sheet strips to posters and photographs and add small magnets for a creative work or play space. Use alphabet and number magnets, colored chalk and photos for a movable collage and idea board
How to Buy a Chalkboard:
- Decide what the chalkboard is going to be used for a majority of the time. If you are going to be using it in a classroom, you should get one you can mount on the wall. If the chalkboard is for household use, you should get a chalkboard with an easel
- Determine what size chalkboard you need to buy. Chalkboards are available in small sizes up to wall-sized
- Pick the color chalkboard that you desire. Chalkboards are available in black or dark green
- Consider a chalkboard that has a dry-erase board on the other side. This will allow you to save space as you can just flip it over when you need to use the dry-erase board
- Buy a magnetic chalkboard if you would like to use magnetic aides in your classroom. It's a porcelain chalkboard that is mounted on a steel surface
- Choose an A-frame chalkboard if you want to display the chalkboard on the sidewalk. These are used for restaurants or specialty stores that are attempting to attract new business
- Purchase a music staff-lined chalkboard for practicing music or penmanship. This chalkboard comes equipped with horizontal lines that allow for constant writing and erasing
- 1 x Set of Message Boards(6Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.57||USD$ 3.51||USD$ 3.45||USD$ 3.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.