Customers Also Bought
- Long strap messenger bag is spacious enough to hold your cosmetics, cash, keys, cell phone and anything else you may need for going out
- Made of good cow leather material, this men messenger bag is durable for long time use
- With an extra strap, this leather messenger bag can be used as a shoulder bag also
- You can use the bag as a messenger bag or a shoulder bag
- This men messenger bag has adjustable strap, which you can choose the different ways to meet your needs
- This fashion men messenger bag is perfect for going to work and other important occasion
- Material: Cow Leather
Elegant man messenger bag is designed for you to show your charm
- Zipper design of the man messenger bag is the classic design that would never be out of fashion
- This fashion men shoulder bag is perfect for going to work and other important occasion
- With fine workmanship and high quality zipper, you can use the bag as a messenger bag or a shoulder bag
- This men shoulder bag has adjustable strap, which you can choose the different ways to meet your needs
- Size in detail
How to Care a Leather Bag?
Leather bags need maintenance and care to keep them looking their best. Dull or patchy leather can also be enhanced by coloring the leather with specialist products, but the best way of enhancing the leather you have is to condition it, bringing the original softness and shine back to the bag. Once you've restored the leather, try adding charms or accessories to a basic leather bag to make it look more expensive and individual
- Use leather products to enhance the softness and shine of the bag. Leather will dry out over time, and the conditioner will replace the oils and protect the bag from the elements. Leather conditioner is readily available, but must be chosen carefully as suede and leather need different treatments. Apply the conditioner onto a dry, soft, clean cloth and rub gently into the leather, or apply as instructed on the bottle. To maintain the leather, repeat this step at regular intervals, as recommended by the product manufacturer
- Polish and clean the metal parts of the bag using specialist metal polisher. Metal and silver cleaning fluids will work well, but may stain the leather material of the bag, so be sure to cover the material while working on the zips and clasps. Polishing rusty or dull metal parts of the bag will make the bag look newer
- Color the leather with a specialist leather color if the bag has faded or discolored patches. Leather dyes are available at shoe stores, shoe repair stores or online, and have the added advantage of conditioning the leather as it colors. Darkening the color of the leather may also hide stains and ink marks on the bag, giving it a new lease of life
- Add individual touches such as charms to your bag. A boring basic bag can be transformed into a custom bag by adding your own designs and will make it easier to recognize in a pile of similar bags. The charms also have the advantage of being removable, so you can update your bag whenever you choose
Care for a Leather Briefcase
- A leather briefcase is a necessary tool for several professions. The briefcase accompanies you on a daily basis and you rely on it to hold all of the important papers you need for your job. It gets tossed in the backseat, the meeting floor and any other handy place. And it gets dirty. If you take good care of your leather briefcase, it will continue to look good no matter where you toss it
- Daily Care: Be careful where you set the leather briefcase down. You may be in a hurry and not notice the spilled coffee or icing from someone's doughnut. If you set the briefcase down on something, take the time to wipe it off. Even if you only have a wet paper towel, that is better than letting the liquid or sticky substance dry into the leather
- If you are caught in the rain and your briefcase gets wet, dry it off immediately with a soft cloth. Use a paper towel from a restroom if you have to--just do not leave it wet. Just as you don't want the leather to dry out and crack, neither do you want it to stay wet. This may cause unsightly spotting on the leather and will cause the stitching to rot away or the hardware to rust
- Routine Care: Your leather briefcase will occasionally need some routine care and cleaning. How often your briefcase needs cleaning depends on the use it gets. If you are hard on it, tossing it here and there, it will need cleaning and conditioning more often. Even gently used briefcases should be cleaned well once or twice a year to keep them looking good and lasting longer
- Clean the case with quality leather cleaner. Make sure it does not leave a greasy residue behind. If you do not have a leather cleaning solution, wipe the leather down with a soft damp cloth and then dry it thoroughly. Look for stained areas as you wipe it down
- If the case has any mildew from getting wet, you can remove this with a solution of 1 cup water and 1 cup rubbing alcohol. Apply the solution sparingly with a cloth. You can also use mild soapy water, but be sure to rinse and dry well
- Rub the clean leather briefcase down with a commercially purchased leather conditioner. This helps to keep the leather soft and supple. Apply the conditioner by following the directions on the container. Be sure to rub it in well, using a very soft lint-free cloth
- You should follow up this thorough cleaning by water treating the leather briefcase. You can purchase a moisture barrier solution at any leather store. Apply it as the last step in cleaning and preserving your case. Allow it to dry well before using your leather briefcase again
- Inside the Briefcase: Briefcases have many different types of linings on the inside of them. Soft-sided cases usually have cloth linings and separations. Hard-sided cases may have felt linings. While you are cleaning the outside, don't forget to give the interior some attention. Empty the case out and dump it upside down to remove any small debris that might have collected
- Wipe the inside down with a damp cloth. Do not saturate the inside, as it may mildew when you close it back up. Just give everything a good wipe down, discard papers you don't need and organize things you do need
- 1 x Mens Messenger Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.21||USD$ 25.03||USD$ 22.86||USD$ 19.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.