Customers Also Bought
- Type: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -45±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18KHz
- Output Impedance: 1000Ω ±30%
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 186 x 47mm / 7.3 x 1.9in(L x Dia.)
- Cable Length: 5000mm / 196.9in
- This microphone is a reliable, natural-sounding performer
- Widely used in studios as well as on stages
- Has a permanently attached 196.9" (5 m) cable
- Durable and antiskid design
- This handheld wired microphone is a entertainment Audio Vocal Wired Microphone
- The vocal wired microphone is easy to use, plug and play
- High quality material makes the vocal wired microphone durable for long time use
How to Buy a Microphone for Music:
- It is so sleek and stylish that will surely beautify your iPhone and your life.
- Read reviews on the Internet and in professional audio magazines.
- Ask other musicians for recommendations and a chance to try the microphones they use.
- Expect to spend $50 or more for an adequate microphone.
- Get a microphone with a windscreen to use for singing.
- Check the manufacturer's recommendations for uses of individual models (for example: voice, accoustic guitar, snare drum). Make sure the frequency response of the microphone covers the spectrum of the instrument to be recorded.
- Compare frequency, sensitivity and impedance specifications of different models.
How to Convert a Wired Mic to a Wireless Mic:
Traditional wired microphones can now easily be converted into wireless microphones with the addition of specially designed wireless systems. Microphone wireless systems have a transistor that is designed to fit into the base of the microphone without altering the feel or look of the microphone too much. By simply connecting one of these wireless systems, you will be able to walk freely with microphone in hand and without the hindrance of any excess cables.
- Attach the wireless transmitter onto the bottom of the microphone. Attach one end of the patch cable to the input of the wireless receiver and the other end to the public address system's mixing console. Plug the wireless receiver's power supply into a power outlet
- Turn on the PA system and raise the volume level on the channel to which the wireless receiver is connected. Turn on the wireless receiver and turn on the wireless transmitter. Make sure it is working by checking the power LED is lit
- Test the microphone by talking into it. Make sure it is working by checking the power LED is lit. Walk away from the PA system to test its signal strength at different distances
- 1 x Audio Vocal Wired Microphone
- 1 x AA Battery
- 1 x Sponge Case
- 1 x Connecting Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.14||USD$ 24.69||USD$ 23.25||USD$ 21.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.