Customers Also Bought
- Power: 20mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±40KHZ
- Power Supply Voltage: 2 x 9V AAABatteries
- Carrier Frequency: UHF600-770MHz
- Frequency Stability: < ± 30ppm
- Dynamic Range: > 90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 40HZ～15KHZ ±3dB
- Audio Output: Independent 0 ~ ± 400mV; Hybrid 0 ~ ± 200mV
- Power Supply Voltage: AC220V/45-60HZ
- Adapter Output Voltage: DC18V
- Power: 5W
- False Interference Ratio: > 80dB
- Adjacent Channel Interference Ratio: > 80dB
- Receiver Sensitivity: > 5dBu(SINAD=20dB)
- Size: 350 x 174 x 44mm/ 13.8 x 6.9 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- Great accessory for the most popular video; Produces crystal clear sound of these Wireless Microphones
- It has high-definition audio of these cheap microphones
- Echo effects quite well on sound analysis and processing and filtering the sound of the noise, rendering the atmosphere of a KTV
- Comfortable and easy to hold these Wireless Microphones while performing
- These Karaoke Wireless Microphones will exceed all your expectations at a low price
- Lightweight, easy to carry and install these Wireless Microphones
- This set contain 2 Wireless Microphones, 1 Receiver, 1 Audio Output Line, 1 Transformer, 2 9V Batteries, 1 User Manual
- In this set there are two Wireless Microphones and one receiver
- On-off switch can let you easily control thses Wireless Microphones
- These Karaoke Wireless Microphones are necessary for events or big days
- There are two holders for these two Karaoke Wireless Microphones
- You will feel comfortable when your hold these Wireless Microphones
How Does a Wireless Microphone System Work?
Wireless microphone systems work using four components: the microphone, a battery, the transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter sends an audio signal over a designated frequency, and the receiver picks up the signal and directs it to a sound system.
- Wireless microphone systems need a battery to work because they are not plugged directly to an electrical source and do not operate on phantom power. Wireless systems usually use AA and 9-volt types of batteries
- The transmitter used to send the wireless signal usually appears either directly mounted to a microphone or as a separate pack that connects to an otherwise wired microphone. This transmitter sends the sound to a receiver via an electromagnetic VHF, UHF or IR radio signal
- The receiver tunes in to the same electromagnetic signal as the microphone in order to pick up the sound, and plugs directly into a PA system or amplifier
How to Connect a Wireless Microphone:
Wireless microphones have become standard for use by musicians and lecturers, mainly because of the convenience of not having a cord. But connecting a wireless microphone is quite different than attaching one with a cord. Take this advice on how to connect one in a way that gives the best results during your performance or lecture.
- Put a 9-volt battery into your body back transmitter that you'll be wearing while using the wireless microphone. Make sure that the battery is new, because a weak battery will cause sound dropout problems with your receiver
- Turn off your transmitter and turn on your nearby receiver that should have an output-to-input cable connection to an amplifier or mixer. Check to see if your receiver has an automatic frequency selector. Press it and you should find a frequency clear enough for you to use
- Reduce the volume on your receiver so there bill be no noise while finding a frequency. Turn the transmitter on so that you can find the frequency of your receiver
- Look for a Sync or Program button on the transmitter that automatically finds the frequency of the receiver. Press it and see if your transmitter is picking up the receiver's signal by looking at the receiver's LED display. You're officially connected if you're getting a strong signal
- 2 x Wireless Microphones
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Audio Output Line
- 1 x Transformer
- 2 x 9V Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 86.35||USD$ 84.36||USD$ 82.37||USD$ 79.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.