Customers Also Bought
- This takstar microphone pop filter is a micropho nesanti-pop noise protection filter, typically used in a recording studio
- Our microphone pop filter serves to reduce eliminate popping sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech singing
- Protects against the microphone element accumulation of saliva
- Use of a cheap microphone pop filter may prolong the life of the microphone as salts in human saliva are corrosive
- A must-buy product for a professional studio
- Color: Black
- Popping sounds occur particularly in the pronunciation of aspirated plosives, this microphone pop filter is designed to attenuate the energy of plosive, which otherwise might exceed the design input capacity of the microphone, leading to clipping
- This microphone pop filter is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones, typically used in a recording studio
- High quality recording microphone pop filter is made for you, fine workmanship of the recording Microphone Pop Filter, a perfect gift for someone special
How to Add a Microphone Pop Filter
Pop filters, although simple in appearance, have changed the entire recording industry for the better. The pop filter is mounted between the artist's mouth and the windscreen of the microphone to block the windy "popping" sound when speaking or singing any words with the letters "P" or "B". Mounts for these filters are typically made to fit on a particular boom arm or microphone stand, and they come in all different sizes and with varying hardware.
Things You'll Need:
- Information sheet for your microphone stand or boom
- Pop filter with mounting hardware
- Screwdriver set
- Open-ended wrench set
- Measuring calipers
- Consult the information sheet for your particular microphone boom or microphone stand and write down the dimensions of the tubing size, also making note of the manufacturer name and model. Many pop filter mounts are built for specific stands and booms and must be provided when purchasing your pop filter and hardware kit
- Remove the two mount bracket screws from the pop filter arm's boom or stand mount, along with the top U-shaped friction bracket. Place the bottom "U" bracket, which is permanently attached to the end of the filter mount arm, against the bottom of the tubing of your microphone stand or boom. Set the top U-shaped friction bracket over the top of the boom or stand so the screw holes line up with the holes in the bottom "U" half. Insert the screws and tighten until hand-tight
- Once you have installed the pop filter mounting arm on the boom or stand, locate the pop filter and its slide-in arm. Loosen the set-screws on the microphone end of the filter's mounting arm so the screws aren't blocking the square or circular holes, and then slide the filter's slide-in adjustment arm through the holes. Don't tighten the set-screws
- Slide the filter slide-in adjustment arm inward until the pop filter is between two and three inches away from the microphone windscreen. Tighten all of the set-screws firmly against the filter's adjustment arm until hand-tight
- 1 x Microphone Pop Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.06||USD$ 20.98||USD$ 19.89||USD$ 18.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.