Customers Also Bought
- This microphone pop filter is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones which is typically used in a recording studio
- This microphone wind screen is equipped with swivel mount for easy installation
- Our microphone pop filter serves to reduce or eliminate 'popping' sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing
- It can also protect against the accumulation of saliva on the microphone element
- A microphone pop filter may prolong the life of the microphone as salts in human saliva is corrosive
- A must-buy product for a professional studio
- Color: Black
- This microphone wind screen protects your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers
- This microphone wind screen can defense against distorting 'P' and 'B' consonants
- 360° flexible gooseneck holder of the microphone wind screen is convenient for use
- The grip clip locks microphone wind screen firmly in place on any mic stand or boom
- This microphone wind screen is also a perfect gift for recording or singing lovers
How to Install a Pop Filter:
Pop filters are used to mute pops, smacks or other mouth noises that may find their way into the recording mix. The filter cleans up the voice by preventing any unnecessary sounds from reach the microphone. Pop filters are also used to prevent spit and moisture put forth by a singer or entertainer from contaminating the expensive microphones. The sounds of "B," "T," "S" and "P" tend to slip into audio mixes without the use of a pop filter
- Unscrew the clamp on the pop filter's flexible neck using your fingers. Loosen the clamp enough so the arm of the microphone stand can fit into the slot where the pop filter attaches to the stand
- Adjust the position of the clamp on the pop filter neck. Position the clamp on the arm of the microphone stand so that the pop filter is seated 2 inches away from the front of the microphone
- Tighten the clamp clockwise using your fingers to secure the pop filter to the microphone stand
How to Use a Pop Filter:
A pop filter is not essential for recording vocals, but can help attenuate aspirated plosive sounds---hard "P," "T" or "B" sounds that can result in a kind of popping sound when recorded---while protecting the microphone from moisture at the same time. Moisture protection is most important when using a condenser microphone, as they are extremely sensitive to moisture and are much more delicate than a cardioid microphone. For these reasons, it is recommended that a pop filter, whether manufactured or homemade, be used in most vocal recording situations
- Position the pop filter close to, but not touching, the microphone. Some pop filters are designed to be fitted to a second stand that can be positioned between the vocalist and the microphone. Most, however, are designed to be fixed directly to the microphone stand using a clamp or bracket. If adding the pop filter to a microphone stand, securely fix the bracket to the stand and then mount the pop filter
- Angle the microphone and pop filter to the 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock position. This will further help to prevent plosive sounds
- Record vocals as normal. The pop filter should not need to be touched or adjusted in any way during the recording after its initial setup
- Remove the pop filter after use and wipe it down with a soft cloth. This will remove any moisture that has built up on the filter during the recording session
Tips & Warnings:
- Pop filters are generally placed about 2 inches from the microphone. Singers tend to stand 6 inches away from the microphone while singing
- Pop filters are great for dispersing the quick blasts of air that result from vocal plosive sounds, but in general they also attenuate the high-end of the frequency spectrum. This isn't necessarily a good or a bad thing, but it is useful to remember. In general there is a greater degree of attenuation when using homemade pop filters
- 1 x Microphone Pop Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.70||USD$ 19.66||USD$ 18.62||USD$ 17.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.