Customers Also Bought
- Transducer Principle: Back Electret Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: Core-directional
- Sensitivity: --45dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-16kHz
- Max. Operating Voltage: 10V
- Power Requirements: 1.5V
- Line Supervisor: 1.2m/47.24in
- With superior comfort fit, and sound quality
- It is the perfect spare earphone
- Fit comfortably on your head and sound great
- Ultra-slim design, and fit securely to your head and ear
- Extend your personal style with this earphone that complement your lifestyle in everything
- Modest in appearance and lightweight structure
- Uni-directional vocal pickup for maximum feedback rejection
- High sensitivity
- Flexible structure for best wearing comfort
- Full shielded coaxial-cable assuring minimum electromagnetic interference
- Collar Microphone has excellent audio processing circuitry. Large gold-plated diaphragm for accurate sound reproduction. Smooth frequency response range for best vocal and instrumentpickup. High sensitivity and low self noise. Collar Mic is suitable for high SPL environments. Portable Microphone has excellent audio processing circuitry features natural and smooth sound
- Suitable for high SPL environments.Takstar TCM-340 Teaching Touring Lavalier Microphone keeps your hands free during lectures and presentations. Collar Mic can adjust the lightweight microphone to fit around your neck. Use with your own belt pack transmitter
- Collar Mic is lightweight and very comfortable. Collar Mic has hands-free design will more effective presentations.This Collar Mic is the best choice for you
How to Add a Microphone to a Computer:
Adding a microphone to your computer makes it possible to participate in voice chats, voice over Internet phone calls, add personalized voice messages to various files, and do voice narration of slide shows and video files. In a pinch, a microphone will allow you to copy music from a radio broadcast or a cassette tape. If your computer can play sound, it is easy to add a microphone through the installed sound card on the machine
- Locate the sound card input jacks on your computer. On desktops, these are generally located on the back of the machine. If your computer has external speakers, they are plugged into this card making it easy to locate. On laptops, look at the lower body sides and back to locate the input plug-ins
- Plug the jack of the microphone into the proper in-put plug-in. On some systems, this is clearly marked or color-coded, while on others you may have to do a little trial and error to find the right plug-in
- Test to make sure that the microphone works. In Windows this is a simple process. Click on your "Start" button and choose all programs. Under the "Accessories" menu, click on "Entertainment" and then "Sound Recorder."
- Push the red dot button on the sound recorder screen. Speak into the microphone holding your mouth several inches away. Click on the black square button to stop recording.
- Click the single sideways triangle button to test the recording
- Go to your control panel and click on "Sound and Audio Devices" if the microphone did not record your voice. Click the "Voice" tab and make sure that a voice recording device is selected. If not, choose from one of the available options in the drop down box
Tips & Warnings:
- Many laptops come with a built in microphone. Check your owner's manual or the help file that came pre-installed on your machine to determine how to use the device. Some modems allow for a microphone to be attached through the modem card. Microphones can be either stand alone models that are hand held or in a desktop base or may be attached to headphones for hands free use
- 1 x Microphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.42||USD$ 6.17||USD$ 5.93||USD$ 5.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.