Customers Also Bought
- USB microphone for PC or Mac
- Superio clarity for voice
- Advanced digital USB provides superior clarity with the simplicity of a single USB plug-&-play connection
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- filters out unwanted background noise
- Flexible neck of USB Microphone for angle positioning and convenient using
- Power switch illuminates when the Portable Microphone is active
- This High Volume Microphone pivots on base to hold preferred position
- 8' shielded cord with usb connector
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPad iPhone
- Sensitivity: -67 dBV/pBar , -47dBV/Pascal +/-4dB
- frequency response: 100-16kHz
- USB microphone for PC or Mac
- Power switch illuminates when this USB Mini Microphone is active
- This USB Mini Microphone puts the power of professional listening and recording in the palm of your hand
- Flexible neck of USB Mini Microphone for angle positioning and convenient using
How to Set Up a USB Microphone
A microphone designed for your PC is an important piece of audio equipment. With it, you can participate in online discussions, use voice recognition software or take notes for class. A USB microphone allows the user to freely communicate across a variety of platforms.
There are several types of microphones available for computers, and they range in compatibility. Commonly, microphones are made for plug-and-play use; however, a USB microphone may come with additional software from the manufacturer.
Plug the USB microphone connector into an available USB port on your computer. If you have many USB ports available, plug the microphone into a USB port dedicated to microphone use.
Place the installation CD into the CD tray, and install the microphone using the on-screen instructions.
Restart the machine after the installation is complete. Plug-and-play devices require a computer restart to be installed properly.
Right-click on the sound icon in the lower left of the task bar. Choose the "Adjust Audio Properties" option. Click on the "Voice" tab, and click on the "Test Hardware" button. Follow the onscreen instructions for the "Sound Hardware Test Wizard."
- 1 x Microphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.26||USD$ 4.90||USD$ 4.58||USD$ 4.30||USD$ 4.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.