Customers Also Bought
- Portable Cool Mist Humidifier provides relief for cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Supports easier breathing and congestion relief from allergy and asthmatic type symptoms
- Portable Cool Mist Humidifier provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation, dry skin
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation
- This Best Humidifier is easy to clean, carry and fill
- This Cool Air Humidifier includes an automatic shut off safety feature when water tank is empty
- Variable adjustable humidistat offers you optimal humidity level to choose
- This Portable Cool Mist Humidifier designed with removable tank easy to fill and clean
- Removable tank with automatically stop air output and protection make this Ultrasonic Air Humidifier save to use
- Includes an automatic shut off safety feature when water tank is empty
- Rated Power: 25W
- Rated Wet Capacity: 320ML / H
- Capacity: 3.5L / 123.18oz
- Application area: 25㎡
- Small air humidifier can keep your skin wet in winter, this Air Humidifier will not only improve cold symptoms, but will also serve as a great accent to room decor
- This Air Humidifier reduces skin and respiratory problems caused by a lack of moisture in the air
- The Air Humidifier can create ideal moisture levels in your room, you can add moisture to your room help your breathing easy and relief some of the harmful effects from the dry air
- A sleek design of this Air Humidifier with easy-to-use control knobs is for convenient portability
How to Clean an Ultrasonic Humidifier:
A household appliance used to increase the moisture in the air of a house or single room is a humidifier. A humidifier can be connected to a home's heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) unit, or small toaster size appliances can sit in the individual rooms where more humidity is needed. Humidifiers are used primarily in winter when the heating system in the home dries out the air making the inhabitants of the house develop breathing problems. When a humidifier is not readily at hand, boiling water on a stove will accomplish the same job as a humidifier. Ultrasonic humidifiers are ideal because they are inexpensive, very quiet and create a cool fog instead of hot mist that can burn kids. However, there are two issues to consider with these types of humidifiers. First, stagnant water can produce bacteria that will spray into your home. Second, they can also spray minerals into your air quite easily. It is therefore important to keep them clean and use pure water. Cleaning them is simple but does take some effort and should be done even if you continuously run them
- Types of Humidifiers: To humidify the air, a humidifier must in some way release water droplets into the air. The most common types of humidifiers work by boiling water, converting it into a gas form and releasing the resulting steam back into the air of the room
- How Ultrasonic Humidifiers Work: To supply moisture to the air an ultrasonic humidifier uses a vibrating metal diaphragm submerged in water
- Advantages to Using Ultrasonic Humidifiers: Because the ultrasonic humidifier creates moisture through ultrasonic vibrations, it is the quietest humidifier one can own.
- Saving Money: Requiring less energy to run than other humidifiers, ultrasonics can pay for themselves in less than a year. Aside from the energy saving, you also save money having an ultrasonic humidifier because maintenance is very easy
- Empty out your humidifier every day. Unplug the unit. Wipe all the surfaces dry. Use a disinfectant wipe on the surfaces to safely get rid of any bacteria. Fill with completely fresh water
- Consider using distilled water. Use distilled or maybe purified or filtered water to keep out minerals that easily get sprayed into the air. The effects of the minerals in the air aren't fully known, but they can leave a white powdery dust on things in your home
- Remove hard water stains. Fill the tank with white vinegar and let stand. If there is a lot of scale, you may have to leave it between 4 and 24 hours
- Get rid of bacteria. If the water in the humidifier is slimy and/or has an odor, you may have bacteria. You can buy a product such as Bacteriostat. You can also use a very small amount of bleach, possibly a quarter of a teaspoon or less, to temporarily freshen the water and hopefully get rid of the bacteria. The Mayo Clinic suggests cleaning your humidifier every three days with a 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution. Check your manual for specific cleaning instructions
- Clean the base. If your unit has a base, fill it with one cup of white vinegar and let it stand for 20 minutes. Use a cloth or brush to help remove scale from the base. You can also use specially made humidifier cleaner and follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning. Rinse the base thoroughly to get rid of anything but water. You can also disinfect the base with a water and bleach mixture. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and then rinse the base thoroughly
Tips & Warnings
- Replace filters often
- 1 x Simple Cartoon Humidifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.21||USD$ 37.87||USD$ 36.53||USD$ 34.74||USD$ 34.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.