Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: Sports HD Mini DV
- Motion Detection: Yes
- Motion Detection Settings: Loop recording, coverage recording
- Selectable Video Quality: Superior, standard, economic
- Mode: Take photo, record video
- Fill-in Light Mode: LED infrared light, LED white light
- Webcam: Yes (with installation of software drive)
- View Range: 120 degrees
- LCD Display: No
- Memory: TF card expansion up to 32GB
- Time Settings: Manual
- Waterproof: Yes
- Waterproof Depth: Down to 30m
- USB Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Minimum Illumination: 1 LUX
- Video Recording Time Settings: 10sec, 1 min, 5min, 10min
- Video Output Format: NTSC, PAL
- Continuous Video Recording Time: About 3 hours (with no LED light on)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ +70 °C
- Operation Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Operation Humidity: 15%-85%
- Dimension: 90 x 40 x 35mm(L x W x H)
- 30m water resistant
- Take photos with 5.0MP
- 1280x720HD video recording
- 120 degrees wide angle
- Motion detecting
- Night Vision with LED lights
- Max 3h continuous video recording
- Additional PC camera
- TV-out for more funs
- Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 2560 x 1920
- Pixels: 5.0MP CMOS lens
- Format: AVI
- Recording Resolution: 1280 x 720 VGA
- Frame Rate: 30fps
Ports & Keys:
- Mini USB port
- TF card port
- TV-out port
- MIC / Reset port
- Power key
- Recording / Playing execute key
- LED indicator key
- Type: Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Capacity: 900 mAh
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
- Charging Time: About 3 hours
- 30M Water Resistant Motion Detection HD Sports Mini Camera, great for outdoor use
- The motion detection mini camera is easy to install on your bike
- The sports mini camera features 1280 x 720 HD video recording, provides HD pictures
What this digital video recorder can bring to you?
- Your good assistant for seminar, interview, meeting and class
- This functional spy camera helps you effortless catch the most important information at the right time and place
- Hidden spy camera makes your sport activity more wonderful, recording the each precious moment
Why does someone need a hidden camera?
- Business owners may need them to keep an eye on their employees. Are employees actually doing their jobs while the boss is away? Has the secretary been dipping into the petty cash? Are office staff stealing valuables, such as inventory or office supplies?
- Homeowners, even those renting a home or apartment, may need a hidden camera to keep an eye on service people that come in and out of their home. Is the maid really cleaning? Is the pet babysitter actually coming to take the dog for a walk, or let the cat out to use the bathroom? Are the pets getting fed? Maybe a neighbor has a spare key. Is he/she coming in uninvited while the homeowner is not there?
- Parents may need a nanny camera to make sure their children are being well taken care of. What is the babysitter doing? Is he/she playing with the children, or talking on the phone? Are they inviting their friends over? Is there alcohol or drug use going on? Are the children being abused?
- Even if you own a business, own a home, rent an apartment, or have children, you may not necessarily NEED a camera for any of the above examples. But, how about peace of mind? Even if you do not suspect any "foul play" going on, wouldn't it be better to KNOW there isn't? A hidden camera, nanny camera, or surveillance camera can fill that need of peace of mind. These wired and wireless hidden cameras have helped many people catch abusive nannies that otherwise would have continued to abuse or neglect their children. If you suspect your child is not being properly treated, get a hidden camera. You owe it to your children!
Hidden Cameras: Which Type Do You Need
Hidden cameras are an important component of a surveillance system. They can record surreptitiously and can be an effective means to monitor activities and provide evidence in case of a crime or a violation. Get to know the different types of hidden cameras to determine which one is right for your needs
- Nanny Cams: A nanny cam is a type of hidden camera that generally has the most basic functions. It's single focus, stationary and has low to average image quality. The nanny cam is a good choice for a hidden camera meant for general use such as home or office monitoring and surveillance. It works very well for a limited area, such as a small or mid-sized room but may not be recommended for large areas. The image quality is often not sufficient to allow the user to obtain a sharp image from afar, say - 20 to 30 feet away. For closer monitoring though, the nanny cam works very well. The nanny cam is also the type of hidden camera that is usually disguised as something else. It could be installed on a wall clock, for example, or a stuffed toy or even a picture frame
- Portable hidden cameras: This is a type of hidden camera that is smaller than the usual, which means it can be installed in just about anything. A portable hidden camera can also be worn, which makes it ideal for personal or face-to-face monitoring or sting operations. These days, hidden cameras of this type are also equipped with audio capability in order to capture sound. Usually, the hidden camera contains a transmitter which sends signals to a remote receiver. This allows for a real time live feed of the images and audio captured by the camera. In some models, the hidden camera comes with an SD card that will record images and audio digitally. These can later be uploaded onto a computer for viewing
- Sensor-driven hidden cameras: Some hidden cameras, particularly those used for home or office security, are equipped with a built-in sensor. This sensor detects movement, which makes the camera ideal for 24/7 surveillance. It will only turn on if and when movement is sensed. Otherwise, the camera remains on standby. In terms of energy use and efficiency, the sensor-driven hidden camera is an excellent choice. It will only record if activity occurs. It can also be set up to set off an alarm if motion is detected, alerting security officers or homeowners
- Night vision hidden cameras: Night vision hidden cameras are equipped with infra red technology. This allows the camera to record images even in low light conditions. Some high-end models can even record even in the complete absence of light, which makes them ideal for areas such as the backyard, garages, parking lots and store rooms. Night vision hidden cameras can be excellent for surveillance or home security needs because they do not rely heavily on a strong source of light just to record any activities. As such, it can be used night or day without anyone knowing that it had been installed
How to Use a Hidden Camera:
- Hidden spy cameras can provide a great benefit to people if they use them properly. For many people, the reason that they use a hidden camera is to keep watch and monitor people, places and things they they're concerned about. For parents, a hidden nanny cam is a great tool to use when checking out how your babysitter is treating your children when you're not there. For business owners, hidden spy cameras are helpful in keeping close tabs on your employees and making certain your inventory is kept safe while you're away. However, in order to get the maximum benefit from a hidden camera, you first have to know the right way to how to use a hidden camera. That's because, if you use a hidden camera incorrectly, you can actually be in violation of privacy laws. But, proper hidden camera usage is a great weapon against theft, lies and deceit
- When it comes to how to use a hidden camera, you should first be aware of the ways in which to not employ a spy camera. Placing a hidden camera like the Hidden Camera Phone in private places like washrooms is strictly forbidden. Even if you place it in your own home or business location, you are still invading people's expected privacy. Even though you want to think that you know how to use a hidden camera - you still have to be mindful of other people's privacy and rights. However, that being said, there are proper ways and reasons as to why and how to use a hidden camera
- Hidden spy cameras are great for covert surveillance of a protective or investigative nature. For example, if you think or suspect that your children's babysitter is abusing or mistreating your kids when left in their care, then it's perfectly logical and reasonable to use a camera that's hidden. Cameras like the Air Freshener Camera Wireless are perfect disguises if you have any hunches and want to catch them in the act. You can place them in any public location in your home - like your child's nursery, in the kitchen or even in the living room. The secret key to how to use a hidden camera effectively is to place it in an area that won't attract attention to it, but at the same time has an unobstructed view of everything that's going on. Remember, after you purchase your nanny cam but before you set it up, it's best to first know how
- To use a hidden camera at your office or business is another tactic that people often use. Maybe there's a sneaky co-worker who's always trying to pass off your hard work as their own. Without concrete video evidence, it can be challenging to accuse someone of behaving in an immoral manner without proper proof. But, learning how to use a hidden camera such as the Book DVR Cam gives you the video footage you need so that, if someone does try to steal your work, you'll be able to call them out on it. Spy cameras can be excellent tools at home, the office, or even out in public - but only if you take the time to learn how to use a hidden camera in the right way
- For portable surveillance, there are special techniques that you have to be aware of when it comes to knowing how to use a hidden camera. There are hidden nanny cameras that you can purchase which are disguised as everyday items you would take with you on the go; one such example is the Color Sunglasses Camera. You can take this spy camera with you when you want to follow someone you don't trust. Maybe your spouse is acting strangely, and you want to know where they're going, what they're doing and who they're meeting. Portable or body-worn hidden cameras are great tools to use on your secret recording mission. But you have to remember that, when recording in public, only focus on your subject and ensure that you follow all your local laws as they pertain to how to use a hidden camera
- Do not to use this product for any illegal purpose, otherwise you may be subject to prosecutions under applicable laws
- You should be aware that we are obliged to provide the information in connection with your purchase of this product to relevant administrative and judicial authorities at their request
- 1 x Sports HD Mini Camera
- 1 x Elastic Bandage
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 2 x Gum Ring
- 1 x Mounting Stand Fixture
- 1 x Power Adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz)
- 1 x CD-ROM
- 1 x Cloth Bag
- 1 x User Manual - English
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.68||USD$ 82.20||USD$ 79.72||USD$ 76.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.