- Battery: Li-poly 3.7V 150mAh
- Charge Time: 20~30minutes
- Aviate Time: 6 ~8minutes
- Flying Height: 10 metres
- Remote Distance: 10 metres
- Function: Up, down, left, right, forward, backward, stop
- Battery for Controller: 6 x 1.5V AA batteries(not included)
- Size: 210 x 95 x 45mm / 8.3 x 3.7 x 1.8in(L x W x H)
- 3CH RC helicopter is made of high quality material and the perfect workmanship protected painting of the body finished helps you minimize the damage of clash
- Newly designed power saving function ensures the great fun of flying
- The 3CH full function transmitter features long distance transmission and less interference
- This 3CH RC helicopter with coaxial dual blade design makes it easy access to hovering
- In particular tail designed to be easily achieved progress, from top to bottom, left and other basic manipulation
- Fully assemble RC helicopter ready to fly, easy to fly
- Easy hovering and operation thanks for the dual blade design of the remote control helicopter
- 3CH transmitter features ergonomic design ensures easy to hold and operation
- Fully assemble 3CH RC helicopter ready to fly, easy to play
- Ultra-micro size and light-weight 3CH RC helicopter is perfect for indoor flight
- Each detail you can find on this 3CH RC helicopter just for one reason, which creates a easy operation and faster RC helicopter
The Album of RC Helicopter Flight:
- The magical up-side-down flight poses
- Flight around your community and envy your fellows
- Enjoy the real-life flight experience
- Low attitude cruise
- Real-life flight poses
- Charming up-side-down flight in the sky
- Pitch down, hovering, ascending
- Sideward flight poses
Why the coaxial dual-blade and gyro can make the RC helicopter flight more stable and smoothness?
- The coaxial RC helicopter has 2 sets of main rotor blades mounted one above the other. The main blades spin in opposite directions to each other, thus cancelling out each other's torque force. So, because there is no torque when both rotors are spinning at the same speed, the fuselage of the helicopter has no tendency to spin round in any particular direction. And that makes the RC helicopter while on hovering will be more stable
- Directional control is achieved by changing the speed of one of the rotors, in relation to the other. In doing so, a small amount of torque is then generated and that force will naturally cause the helicopter to yaw one way or another, hence changing direction
- The use of yaw control in RC helicopters is made easier by a gyro which is an electronic device that is connected between the receiver and the tail rotor control. The gyro senses any rotational movement of the helicopter that isn't result of a signal to the receiver, and it makes fine adjustments to the tail rotor speed or blade pitch to suit the torque force at that precise moment, hence dampening out any unwanted yaw. Gyros make these calculations and corrections at lightning speed, so much so that the pilot doesn't notice anything other that a stable helicopter
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (30 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (3 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
- 1 x JXD 335 3 Channel Alloy Structure Mini Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
General Model 325 Brand JXD Spec Condition New Type Mini Helicopter Design Style Standard Material Alloy Dimension 210 x 95 x 45mm / 8.3 x 3.7 x 1.8in(L x W x H) Running Time 6 ~8minutes Control Distance 10 metres Movement Direction Up Down Left Right Forward Backward Stop Power Source Power 3.7v 150mAh Battery Features Features This interesting and stylish flying helicopter is the perfect gift for children to play
It is designed so special and unique that you will can't help buying it as soon as you see it
It is a 100% brand new
High and durable quality
Packaging Package Included 1 x JXD 335 3 Channel Alloy Structure Mini Helicopter
1 x Remote Control
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.89||USD$ 14.35||USD$ 13.82||USD$ 13.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on09-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: This thing is cool. I bought it for my two year old who love copters. While he can't control it yet, he loves to watch it take off and fly. When it lands, he goes and picks it up. The copter is sturdy and easy to control. My main gripe is that is lasts but a meager 5 minutes on a charge. It would be nice to be able to go for a little while longer. Otherwise, pretty perfect for an indoor rc item. <br/>6 <br/>I purchased this helicopter for my fiance for Christmas and he LOVES it! This helicopter in my opinion is very durable and worth every penny. It is advertised as an "indoor" helicopter but we have used it outside and if it isn't too windy, it works great. I read past reviews where people have said negative things about this product and I couldn't disagree with them more. We have slammed the helicopter into the wall many times, got it stuck and entagled in a palm tree (lol) and it still works like new. I would recommened this product to anyone and everyone, especially first timers.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a co-axial heli, which means that it's pretty much designed for hovering. Right off the bat, its stability when hovering is the first thing you'll observe about this heli vs a comparably priced single-blade heli. <br/>Trim control works beautifully. You'll probably need to tweak the little knob on the remote at the beginning of every flight and maybe a couple of times during an extended flight, but it's easy to find the sweet spot and ignore it thereafter. Just playing with the trim control and thrust, you can have this heli hovering almost perfectly still in the air with little or no practice. That level of control in a heli this size is astonishing. <br/>If you're used to Air Hogs and similar micro heli toys, this one's going to blow your socks off. Right, left, forward and back controls actually work. With just a few minutes of practice you can have it flying around the house at a decent clip without any collisions and then land it on a dime.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: I just got one of these exact models after seeing a video of it on Youtube. Before this I had owned 3 Havoc Helis and an Air Hogs Reflex so I am very familiar with these micro helicopters. This one adds a third channel which means it will theoretically hover and can fly backwards, forwards and turn left or right. I was pleasantly surprised at how well and how stable it flies - even backwards! I would have given it a perfect score if only the steering was more predictable, although it seems that with practice I will be able to control it better (have owned it only 2 days). <br/> <br/>This heli is very durable! I've crashed it several times on a hard tile floor and have hit a few walls with it. Many hard, bouncy landings on the skids too. It hasn't suffered any damage except some scuff marks on the main rotors. This thing takes a beating and keeps on flying. <br/> <br/>The transmitter is also a nice design and the trim wheel is in the perfect location. All of the transmitter's control axis's are proportional (not 'bang-bang') although the steering left/right axis seems a little sluggish. All in all it is well worth the price!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-17-2012
- Pros: easy to use and intuitive layout of the controller
- Cons: hard to keep perfectly steady
- Other Thoughts: My cats hate the noise and the wind created by the machine. But after a fer failed attack attempts by them, they keep their distance now.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on10-08-2010
- Other Thoughts: My husband & son both love this helicopter, it does not take long to charge and is ready to go in no time. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a small but fun helicopter.
Was this review helpful?