Customers Also Bought
- Speaker Type: Active
- Channel System: 2.0
- Speaker Quantity : 1
- SNR: >80db
- Frequency Response: 200HZ to 15KHZ
- Power: 3W Per Channel
- Input Impedance: >6K ohm
- Input Interface: 3.5MM standard stereo interface,usb2.0/sd card
- Sensitivity: 400mv
- Power Supply: Built-inlithium powersupply usb or dc 5v_500mah transformer(optional)
- Size: 12.3 x 12.3 x 12.0cm/4.8 x 4.8 x 4.6in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Large 1.5-inch CSTN display screen
- Support MP3, WMA music format player such as a full format
- FM radio function, can be recorded within, LINE-IN, LINE-OUT function
- Support remote control features to digital frequencies in song
- Bass is pure. Unique design, the sound quality is good
- This Mini Speaker also can support the computer, laptop's music playback
- Good voice and nice sound from this Best Speaker
- Outstanding appearance and wonderful sound effect brings you more happiness and excitement
- This is Multimedia Speaker, excellent all-around performer and it is designed to be a simple-to-install upgrade to your Audio system
- You can enjoy the best of engineered sound with This Mini Speaker
- Large 1.5-inch CSTN display screen
- The Speaker base is stable, it can reduce resonance effectively
- This Mini Speaker is absolutely portable for you to carry anywhere you want
- Good button design: Not too many, and easy to get too. Lay out well, and intuitive to use
- With USB interface, you can use U disk to play songs
- Include a remote control of this speaker make the operation more convenient
How to Set Up Surround Sound Speakers:
The following is a how to for setting up your home theater surround sound speaker system for a soul-shattering effect. The article is set up specifically for optimizing your living room, den or entertainment room and does not deal with specific installation
- Place the left and right front speakers in an equilateral triangle with your viewing seat, closer to the viewing seat than the television is, unless you have no center channel speaker. Toe in (angle) the left and right front speakers up to 30 degrees so that most sound seems to be coming from the television
- If you don't have a center channel speaker, place the front speakers next to the television
- Place the center channel speaker close to the television - on top or in the same cabinet if possible
- Set up the subwoofer anywhere you have room
- Set up the rear speakers behind and to the sides of the viewing seat. Place them higher than the front speakers
- Aim the rear speakers at each other
How to Install a Home Speaker:
Installing a home stereo speaker or set of speakers is often the last task standing in your way of enjoying a new stereo system. All you really want to do is put in your favorite music, sit down and listen. Instead, you're standing in your living room with a handful of loose wires trying to figure out how to get the speaker installed properly. While it can be confusing the first time, installing a home stereo speaker doesn't require too much skill or knowledge
- Determine where you want the speaker(s) placed. This depends on the layout of your room, design of your speakers and personal preference. In a simple stereo configuration, put the left and right speakers in each corner of the wall in front of the listening position (couch or chair). They should be a foot or two away from the wall. Angle them toward the listening position. The acoustics and organization of your room may require different set up
- Get the correct speaker cable. Measure out the distance from your receiver/amplifier to each speaker and purchase an appropriately sized speaker cable. For most accurate measurement, run some string along the path where the wire will run and measure it. If you're using a spool, cut the speaker cable to size
- Connect the speaker to your receiver or amplifier. Use the appropriate (left or right) speaker output on the back of the receiver. Connect one individual wire from your speaker cable to the positive terminal and one to the negative terminal. Run the speaker cable to the speaker, and connect the positive wire to the positive input terminal and the negative to the negative input terminal. Be sure that the polarities of the receiver and speaker correctly align. You can use connector plugs or simply clamp the bare wire into the terminals
- Set up the speakers in the receiver/preamplifier menu. Refer to your user's manual for instructions on how to set speakers as "Large" or "Small" on your receiver
- Picture color is for reference only, please look the product name as the standard
- 1 x Mini Multimedia Speaker
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Audio Line
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.84||USD$ 13.25||USD$ 12.67||USD$ 11.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.