Customers Also Bought
- Broadcast technology: 3M generation
- Screen ratio: 4:3
- Focus: manual
- Source: red, green and blue leds
- Bulb life: more than 20,000 hours
- Brightness: ANSI / 30 lumens
- Contrast: 200:1
- Resolution: 640x480 resolution (VGA)
- Projection size: 6 ~ 150 inches (20cm ~ 4.5 M)
- Built-in memory: 4GB
- Input Interface: VGA, video, AV
- Output Interface: USB2.0, sound, TF card
- Video compatible: MPEG4, AVI, RM, RMVB, and FLV, WMV, 3PG, MP4, MKV, MAC
- Pictures: JPG, BMP, GIF
- Audio compatible: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAV, AAC, APE in, AC3, OGG
- Colour reduction: 16.7 million colors
- Horn: 1W
- Power supply: DC 5V, 4A, AC100 ~ 240V, 2000MA 50 ~ 60Hz, lithium battery
- Power consumption: 5W
- Size: 120 x 65 x 29mm/4.7 x 2.5 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- Small volume, no radiation pollution, low noise design and remote operation
- Adjust the angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- This exciting entertainment projector connects to your game console
- File browsing, easy document management, support copy, delete files
- Support analogue tv
- Each detail is paid attention and ensures that every process without any defect
- Besides those basic requirements, the installation process is very easy
- Cheap Projector may be placed on a table or a shelf
- This High Definition Projector will give you a more beautiful view
- This High Definition Projector is very convenient for you adjust and can be used for many occasions
- Simple operation and good workmanship make this mini projector long time using
- This LED projector can be used small business, meeting, teaching, presentation
- This high definition projector is very suitable for office, home and science teaching
- Make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
How to Install an HD Projector
- HD projectors require a dark room and some empty wall space for proper installation. Besides those basic requirements, the installation process is very straightforward. The most important aspect of the installation is the placement of the screen followed by the placement of the projector. Some users prefer ceiling mounted installations to save floor space. In cases where ceiling obstructions such as lamps or vents make that impossible, projectors may be placed on a table or a shelf
- Place the screen. This will affect where and how the projector is installed in later steps. The ideal location for the screen is a large, flat wall on the side of the room that receives the least foot traffic. Ceiling installations must account for vents, lamps or other ceiling features
- Find the center line for the screen to ensure proper optical alignment. Cut a nylon string long enough to reach the minimum distance recommended by the projector's manufacturer. Use an assistant to hold one end of the string in the top left corner of the screen and tie the other end to a pencil. Pull the string tight and draw a small arc on the ceiling at the maximum distance allowed by the string. Repeat this process from the top right corner of the screen and draw an arc that bisects the first one to establish the center line of the screen
- Attach the projector to a power source and place it below the mark on the ceiling. Connect the projector to a DVD player or other component and turn it on. Adjust the projector's zoom and focus. Adjust the distance as necessary. Unplug the projector
- Pass all required cables from the stereo receiver and other components through the wall and ceiling to the location chosen for the ceiling mount. A professional electrician is recommended to install a dedicated power outlet for the projector
- Calculate the height of the projector. This number is often specified in the projector's user manual. The manual may call for a flat or zero vertical offset, which means the projector must be even with the top of the screen when operating. Universal ceiling mounts accept extension arms in most cases
- Install the universal ceiling mount so that the projector lens is in line with the screen's optical center. It is important to note that not all lenses are in the middle of the projector. Use heavy anchor bolts or decking screws to achieve the best results
- Attach the projector to the ceiling mount securely, but do not completely tighten. Connect the cables to the projector and turn it on. Verify that the image is square with the screen. Tighten the mounting screws to firmly lock the projector into place
What Is an HD Projector?
- An HD projector is a device for displaying a video signal in a resolution higher than a standard television. The HD stands for high-definition, which can have a variety of designations and types. Projectors can be used in a variety of ways. While previous projector technology was more appropriate for slideshows and presentations, the technology has evolved a great deal. Today projectors are used for videogames, movies and television
- High-Definition Resolution
- High-definition resolution is defined simply by being of a higher quality than standard-definition. Standard-definition televisions display images at a resolution of 640x480 pixels. High-definition comes in a few standard forms. The first is known as 720p (1280x720 pixels). The highest grade of high-definition projection commonly available is 1080p, which is 1920x1080 pixels
- P versus I
- HD projection comes in two basic varieties: progressive and interlaced. Interlaced scanning is when the image on the screen is refreshed one half at a time. The lines of pixels alternate changing with each cycle. While the overall effect is very smooth, because the screen refreshes at a rate faster than the human eye can see, there is a notable drop in clarity. Progressive scanning simply refreshes every pixel at once, with every power cycle. The "P" at the end of 720p or 1080p indicates that the image is progressively scanned and, therefore, more clear
- Light Output
- An important component of high-definition is projection is the light source and power. The light is what pushes the image through the lens and produces the bright screen that makes projection so desirable. The amount a projector produces is described in lumens. The more lumens, the brighter the final image
- Projection Surface
- What separates an HD projector from a standard television is that the projector and the screen are separate, but equally necessary, components. A projector is only a projector when the image is being displayed on a surface. This surface can be a specialized screen or a white wall
- HD projectors cannot simply produce high-definition images. Instead, they are dependent upon a device and a medium that can provide a high-definition signal. The HD projector is the tool used to present a high-definition signal. High-definition video can come from HD cable broadcasts, video game systems or high definition video formats, such as Blu-Ray and HD-DVD
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x VGA Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x 16G TF Card
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 398.73||USD$ 391.34||USD$ 383.95||USD$ 374.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?