Customers Also Bought
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤4W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Contrast: 350:1
- Resolution: 960 x 468
- Screen Size: 7.0 x 5.3cm/2.8 x 2.1in(L x H)
- Rear view system is designed with car rear view camera and monitor security system
- The big screen can give you a clear back view and make you convenient to park your car
- This advanced rear view system is made of good material and durable to use a long time for car owners
- The camera can take pictures clearly and provide them to the monitor
- Each detail is paid attention to ensure every process without any defect
- Car rear view monitor can be matched with reverse radar system
- The monitor detects when you back up and shows the camera on screen
- The 3.5 Inch rear view system can achieve automatic switching easily
- The 302 rear view camera is designed with high quality and can take pictures clearly
- When you don't use it, this monitor is just like a common rear view mirror for you to use
- With 1.5m camera power line and 6m video cable, you can install the rear view system easily
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in a Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x Display Screen
- 1 x Display Screen Power Line
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 1.5m Camera Power Line
- 1 x 6m Video Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.40||USD$ 52.00||USD$ 50.60||USD$ 48.73||USD$ 48.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.