Customers Also Bought
- The Alloy Model builds a little adventure of your own with a new cement mixer
- The Truck Toy Model wheels can turn freely, just like the real thing
- The Alloy Model mixer is made of plastic & alloy
- This Truck Toy Model provides hours of fun play and is a great collection starter
- Best Truck Model is challenging and educational for children without the need for dangerous glues
- The Alloy Model is built for hauling, this beefy truck features big, grippy tires and a real dumping agitator
- Super tough & solid construction, the Truck good company with your kids growth
- Material: Plastic & Alloy
- Size: 16.5 x 5 x 8cm/6.5 x 2 x 3in(L x W x H)
- Build a little adventure of your own with a new cement Mixer. It is a best choice for you
- The Truck Toy Model is built for hauling, this beefy truck features big, grippy tires and a real dumping agitator
- The Best Truck Model is a fun activity that also improves hand-eye coordination, provides practice in visualization
- This model provides hours of fun play and is a great collection starter. Funny model toy with pragmatic usage at an affordable price, why not order it
Die Cast Model Cars:
- Fully built scale model cars made of die cast metal are very popular among collectors. These models are manufactured in various scales like 1:12, 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, and 1:64, among others
- Larger-scale premium models today are generally made with attention to details which replicate a real model, such as a working steering which steers the wheels in larger models, doors, trunk/boot, and hood/bonnet that open (the latter showing a detailed engine complete with things such as an exhaust system and/or other items contained in a typical car engine), and tyres mounted on a workable suspension system. In smaller scales some of the details are often eliminated. So, e.g. in 1:32, 1:48, or 1:43 scale cars, the steering and wheels generally do not work. Likewise, only the front doors and hood might be functional, with non-opening rear doors and trunk. (There are exceptions to this, of course.)
- However, the concept of these models generally began with far simpler toys in smaller scales, such as Dinky Toys (often 1:43), production of which began in 1934, and Matchbox cars (often approx. 1:64), introduced in the mid-'50s. Early die-cast toys featured no opening parts whatsoever. Affected by market forces and by improvements in production technology, companies began to improve the quality of the toys over time. The "best" improvements were often copied by the competition within 1-2 years of their appearance on the market. Examples of these would be plastic windows, interiors, separate wheel/tire assemblies, working suspensions, opening/moving parts, headlights, mask-spraying or tampo-printing, and low-friction wheel/suspension aggregates
- Organized collecting of toy car models developed quickly, particularly in the UK and the USA. At first, collectors seeking models and their variations (in a manner similar to stamp or coin collecting) began cataloguing the models, driving the value for rare items up. This led to a reaction by the market as well, as in the late 1970s at the latest, in a movement started by Matchbox, the wishes and perceived desires of collectors were intentionally catered to in an attempt to capture a higher-price market segment. This movement eventually gave rise to the premium segment of the market as we know it today
- The collectors market also led to licensing aspects not known until the '80s. Typically, companies that make die-cast model cars will have a licensing arrangement with real car manufacturers to make replicas of their cars, whether they be concepts, in current production, or of models no longer produced. Companies whose logos are printed onto the models also enter similar licensing agreements
- 1 x Kids Toy Alloy Mixer Truck Model
Spec Condition New Type Mixer Truck Model Material Plastic & Alloy Dimension 16.5 x 5 x 8cm/6.5 x 2 x 3in(L x W x H) Features Features Build a little adventure of your own with a new cement mixer
The wheels can turn freely, just like the real thing
The Mixer is made of plastic & alloy
Built for hauling, this beefy truck features big, grippy tires and a real dumping agitator
Super tough & solid construction, the Mixer Truck good company with your kids growth
Packaging Package Included 1 x Kids Toy Alloy Mixer Truck Model
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.89||USD$ 14.32||USD$ 13.75||USD$ 12.98||USD$ 12.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?