- Type: RC helicopter
- Channel: 3 Channels
- RC Helicopter Dimensions: 19x9x3.5cm/7.3 x 3.6 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Main rotor diameter: 15cm/5.9in
- Material: Alloy Structure
- Aircraft Battery: 3.7V 140mAh Lithium Battery
- Brand new and of high quality
- Compact and portable design
- 3-Channel Metal IR Control Helicopter
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Transmitter is powered by 6*AA batteries (not included)
- Attach an original empennage and one USB charging cable
- The head light design makes the remote control helicopter night flight more interesting
- Feature 3-channel wide infrared remote control (typical mini helicopters only feature 2-channel controls)
- The 3CH RC helicopter is fit for mini helicopter model lovers
- The 3CH RC helicopter is perfect for your friends or for your own use or collection
- Fully assemble RC helicopter ready to fly, easy to play
- This 3CH RC helicopter is compact and portable
- Coaxial dual blade design 3CH RC helicopter, easy hovering and control
- The ultra-micro size and light-weight 3CH RC helicopter is perfect for indoor flight
- USB charging cable design, which makes the charing more convenience
- The three channel full function transmitter features ergonomic design, easy to hold and operation
The Album of RC Helicopter Flight:
- The magical up-side-down flight poses
- Flight around your community and envy your fellows
- Enjoy the real-life flight experience
- Low attitude cruise
- Real-life flight poses
- Charming up-side-down flight in the sky
- Pitch down, hovering, ascending
- Sideward flight poses
Why the coaxial dual-blade and gyro can make the RC helicopter flight more stable and smoothness?
- The coaxial RC helicopter has 2 sets of main rotor blades mounted one above the other. The main blades spin in opposite directions to each other, thus cancelling out each other's torque force. So, because there is no torque when both rotors are spinning at the same speed, the fuselage of the helicopter has no tendency to spin round in any particular direction. And that makes the RC helicopter while on hovering will be more stable
- Directional control is achieved by changing the speed of one of the rotors, in relation to the other. In doing so, a small amount of torque is then generated and that force will naturally cause the helicopter to yaw one way or another, hence changing direction
- The use of yaw control in RC helicopters is made easier by a gyro which is an electronic device that is connected between the receiver and the tail rotor control. The gyro senses any rotational movement of the helicopter that isn't result of a signal to the receiver, and it makes fine adjustments to the tail rotor speed or blade pitch to suit the torque force at that precise moment, hence dampening out any unwanted yaw. Gyros make these calculations and corrections at lightning speed, so much so that the pilot doesn't notice anything other that a stable helicopter
- Before you are enjoy the flight, the preflight adjustments will helps you reduces a lot of problem while your RC helicopter flying in the sky
- Always check all the controls to make sure they move in the correct direction and here is no mechanical binding or noise from the servos
Hovering is when the RC helicopter is floating in a stationary position in the air. Hovering is the fundamental maneuver to learn first. Here is the procedure to practice hovering
- (1): Make sure there are no spectators anywhere near the RC model helicopter. You, the pilot, should stand at least 10 meters (30 feet) behind and slightly to the side of the RC heli
- (2): Prior to lifting off, while the main rotor is spinning and the RC helicopter is on the ground, check the main rotor fore/aft and left/right cyclic to make sure the main rotor is tilting in the correct direction according to your cyclic command. Move the tail rotor control stick to make sure the RC helicopter nose will swing in the desired direction
- (3): Increase the throttle/collective to lift he model RC helicopter skids off the ground to no more than 10cm (4 inches). Initially, it will be very difficult to control the RC helicopter to prevent it from moving. For a beginner it will also be difficult to determine whether the RC helicopter is in trim or not. But with repeated practice close to the ground you will develop a feel for the controls. It is recommended to let a more experienced model helicopter pilot trim out your new RC helicopter before you attempt to learn to hover
It will take a few hours of hover practice with the helicopter skids at 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) off the ground in order to comfortably control the model
- (1): Do not try to lift the RC helicopter to more than 10 to 20 cm (4-8 inches) in the beginning because then the model may tip over readily when the beginner panics and an incorrect command is given. Once you can keep the model in one place, then it is time to slowly increase the height by a few centimeters (inches) each flight. Soon, you will be able to hover the RC helicopter confidently a few feet high. Beginners should always practice hovering close to the ground because in an emergency, throttle and collective can be reduced rapidly without causing a large drop or damage to the RC helicopter. If the RC helicopter is hovering beyond one meter (3 feet) altitude, always descend slowly. A panic drop can damage the helicopter
- (2): Always stand behind the RC model helicopter when learning how to hover. Then you can watch the nose of the RC helicopter. A left tail rotor command will yaw the RC helicopter nose to the left, and a right command will yaw to the right. Similarly, a left cyclic command will cause the RC helicopter to translate left. After you can comfortably hover the model at one meter high without drifting, then start practice hovering while standing to either side of the model. Eventually, you need to be comfortable at hover the RC helicopter from any orientation, including with the RC helicopter nose pointing at you. This is challenging because control directions are reversed
- (3): Once you can confidently hover a RC model helicopter at any altitude and at any orientation, then congratulate yourself because you have mastered 80% of the fundamental control movements of a helicopter
Foward Flight Training:
- (1): Start practicing moving the helicopter laterally to the left or right slowly from a 1.5 meter (60inches) high hover. This is the beginning exercise of translational flight
- (2): After a few hours of practicing step (1) and you are comfortable with translational movement, start using some tail rotor control so the helicopter nose will point slightly to the left or right as you fly it to the left or right. Eventually, this pattern will become a figure-eight in front of you. Please visualize these movements in your mind
- Buy a Flight Simulator such as the Real Flight G2 simulator. A Pentium IV PC is more than enough. Flight simulators allow you the luxury of crashing without the danger and expense
- Use training landing gears to enlarge your helicopter footprint, making it easier to make safe landings
- Have an experienced helicopter flyer teach you how! Look for a local club or flying field and talk to the experts. Or ask your local hobby shop owner... the good ones will really help you out
- Recharge it again before the power is off. Otherwise, it would be damaged dramatically, even resulting that you can never recharge it again
- Please do not touch, when the motor rotates in high speed and the battery is charging
- 1 x RC Helicopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Tail Rotor
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
General Model SS200 Brand Other brand Spec Condition Brand new Type Remote Control Helicopter Design Style standard Material Metal Dimension 18.5x9x3.5CM Running Time 10min Control Distance 15-20 m Movement Direction Upward, downward, left, right, forward, backward Power Source Power 3.7V 140mAh Li-ion battery Features Features Brand new and of high quality
Compact and portable design
3-Channel Metal IR Control Helicopter
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
Transmitter is powered by 6*AA batteries (not included)
Attach an original empennage and one USB charging cable
The head light design makes the remote control helicopter night flight more interesting
Feature 3-channel wide infrared remote control (typical mini helicopters only feature 2-channel controls)
The 3CH RC helicopter is fit for mini helicopter model lovers
The 3CH RC helicopter is perfect for your friends or for your own use or collection
Packaging Package Included 1 x Helicopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Tail Rotor
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.59||USD$ 36.46||USD$ 34.54||USD$ 32.82||USD$ 31.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on11-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this helicopter for my fiance for Christmas and he LOVES it! This helicopter in my opinion is very durable and worth every penny. It is advertised as an "indoor" helicopter but we have used it outside and if it isn't too windy, it works great. I read past reviews where people have said negative things about this product and I couldn't disagree with them more. We have slammed the helicopter into the wall many times, got it stuck and entagled in a palm tree (lol) and it still works like new. I would recommened this product to anyone and everyone, especially first timers.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-12-2010
- Other Thoughts: The head light design makes it fly indoor really very magical. The dual blade design very easy to fly and control!
Was this review helpful?
Bruno Fernando Castro
Bought this item on09-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: My husband & son both love this helicopter, it does not take long to charge and is ready to go in no time. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a small but fun helicopter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-23-2011
- Pros: Easy to use,easy to fly,great price,has taken alot of crash landings on blacktop and has held together
- Cons: have to set right or left rotation each time you take off
- Other Thoughts: Getting one for my ten year old for a birthday gift.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: Three channel coax heli's are great for very beginners but after a day they are very boring. With 3 channels, all you can do is take off, go up down and rotate. Duel rotors and flybar make this extremely stable with very little to no trim. There is no forward or backward flight. so you cant control direction. I would never recommend buying any 3 channel as they are waste of money, to have fun and control you really should have at least have a 4 channel Heli. But for what this is: a 3 channel it does exactly what its supposed to do....... nothing. So I have to give it 5 stars.
Was this review helpful?