Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G/3GS 4G
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion Battery
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 1900mAh
- Input: 5V 800mA
- Output: 5V 500mA (Max)
- Size: 6.7 x 6.2 x 1.5cm/2.6 x 2.4 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- iPhone Charger can recharge your iPhone in a convenient way
- Within 3 second after plugged onto the iPhone Charger, the iPhone/iPod will show charging state
- Charged via the computer or AC adapter with the USB cable
- LED of the iPhone Charger indicates charging condition
- This 1900mAh iPhone Power Charger is perfect for keeping your iPhone charged at home, in the office, or your travel place
- This 1900mAh Mobile Charger is great for iPhone 3G/3GS 4G and other iPhone Classic Touch
- This 1900mAh Mobile Charger is perfect for keeping your iPhone charged at home, in the office, or your travel place
- Within 3 second after plugged onto the power station, the iPhone/iPod will show charging state
- You can image the size of the power charger according to the coin
Size in Detail:
- Do not charge the iPod/iPhone and the power station at the same time
How to Charge Your iPhone Correctly:
Your iPhone's lithium-ion battery is rechargeable but not immortal. It will operate at full capacity for 400 charge cycles, which means using 100% of your battery even if you drain 60% one day and 40% the next after charging it overnight. After that, the battery will operate only at 80% capacity. Typically, the battery lasts two or three years; but that depends on how often you use your iPhone. Despite the its limited life, you can get the most out of your iPhone battery by properly charging it
- Dock your iPhone to your computer, or plug it into a socket with the proper attachment, with the white USB cord that came in its box. If you have an older iPod with a similar looking cord, it will not work. Make sure that your computer is turned on. The battery will not charge if your computer is off. It will take approximately two hours to charge the battery to 80% capacity and another two hours to charge the final 20%
- Calibrate your battery once a month by using it until it turns off because it has no power. When you dock your iPhone, a red battery will appear on the screen for approximately 2 minutes until it has enough of a charge to power up. Doing this will synchronize the fuel gauge so that it will accurately reflect how much charge your battery has left. Try to do this no more than once a month. Completely discharging lithium-ion batteries too much will have an adverse effect
- Optimize your iPhone settings so that you will have longer charge cycles and thus a longer battery life. Tap the "Settings" icon, and turn off the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Push notifications for any Application that uses them, as well as the EQ settings for the iPod feature when you are not using them. When any of these are on, they drain the battery even when it is not in use. Lower the brightness of the screen and turn on the "Auto-Brightness" feature, which will adjust your screen's brightness according to the level of light. Also, if you are not using your phone, turn off the 3G setting by tapping the "Settings" icon followed by "General" and "Network." Ac active 3G connection drains the battery, too
- Use your iPhone battery regularly. If you use a portable battery charger to extend the life of your battery, let your iPhone partially drain its battery. It is important to keep the electrons within moving
How to Operate an iPhone While Plugged Into the Charger:
Although the iPhone's home screen cannot be accessed when it is connected to your computer and is synchronizing content with iTunes, the device can be used after the synchronization process is over as the device charges while connected to your computer. Alternately, the iPhone can be accessed at any time if it is plugged into an AC adaptor instead of your computer, as the device can be charged and used simultaneously
- Insert the dock connector end of the cable into the iPhone, and insert the remaining end into the power adapter
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet to begin charging it
- Push the "Home" button on the iPhone's screen and swipe your finger on the unlock bar to unlock the device's screen
- Tap the icon for the application you wish to open
- 1 x Power Station Mobile Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.85||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 7.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.