Xu Ba™ Lace Up Low Waist Sexy Printing Elastic Modal Men Briefs
Disclaimer: This is an average-size product fit for most people, however we still do precise measurements for your products Please refer to the chart below. Since products vary by stlyes,please take practicality as standard.
Size Reference Table:
Customers Also Bought
- Clearance Sale
- Return Policies
- Material: Modal
- The men briefs is washable by hand, quite convenient and easy for you to clean it
- This Sexy Briefs will give you a romantic night with your lover
- High quality material ensures the comfort of this Modal Briefs
- Show your sexy figure with this Sexy Briefs
- This men briefs is a very sexy gift to show your charm and get more attraction from opposite sex
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist cm inch / L 93.3 36.39 / M 83.3 32.49 / S 76.6 29.87
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- Because of measuring by hands, errors must have been existed, controlled from 1 to 5 cm
- Waist is elastic, the table above shows the maximum size
How to Measure:
- 1 x Men's Briefs
How to Clean Mohair
Mohair is the lofty, downy fiber from a goat. It is similar to wool in many ways, but it is warmer and less bulky. Mohair can be knitted or woven and is most often used to make sweaters and home accessories. Mohair will felt and shrink if exposed to water and agitation, so it is important to launder it correctly.
- Fill the washer drum with cool water and choose the "Soak" option. If your washer doesn't offer a soak cycle, leave the lid open so the drum doesn't move
- Add a half cup of wool soak to the washing machine and stir with the wooden spoon to blend
- Place the mohair item into the washer and press it into the water until it is totally immersed. It may take a moment for the mohair to absorb the water
- Set the timer for 30 minutes and allow the mohair item to soak until the timer goes off
- Turn the washer dial to "Spin" and close the lid. Wait for the washer drum to spin and drain, then remove the mohair item right away
- Spread a clean, dry beach towel on the floor or other flat surface. Use two towels if your mohair item is a large one
- Spread the mohair item out on the towel and smooth out any wrinkles. Do not stretch the item out of shape, just spread it gently to allow it to dry evenly
- Leave the mohair item in place until it is completely dry. Depending on the size and thickness of your item, drying could take a few hours or a few days. Store the dry mohair piece folded or flat until you are ready to use it
How to Clean Leather Items:
Leather is an expensive material that needs cleaned and conditioned regularly to keep its shiny appearance. A leather item cleaned improperly may damage the leather beyond repair. Most leather furniture can be cleaned with a small amount of soap and water, but leather clothes and accessories should only be cleaned with a cleaner made especially for leather products.
- Mix one to two drops of mild dish detergent into a bucket of warm water
- Dip a clean rag into the sudsy water and wring tightly to remove excess water
- Dry the furniture after cleaning with a clean cloth
- Wipe leather clothes and accessories with a clean dry cloth. This removes any dust that has accumulated on the leather items before you use your leather spray cleaner
- Wipe the spray cleaner off with a clean cloth
How to Care for Modal Fabric
Made from tree cellulose, Modal is a popular trade name for a specific type of rayon. The scientific name for modal is "high-wet modulus," and its reputation for durability, luster and comfort has led many designers to use Modal in mass-produced clothing. Caring for Modal requires little more than basic washing and drying, which makes it more low-maintenance than either natural fibers or rayon --- and popular with those of us who don't like to pay for dry cleaning.
- Wash Modal on gentle cycle using warm water and cool rinse. Use the amount of detergent necessary for your laundry load size and machine. While rayon shrinks and becomes misshapen in water, Modal maintains high durability and strength when wet
- Avoid using chlorine bleach with Modal. It can be sensitive to dyes and highly potent cleaning agents
- Remove your Modal items from the washer and put them in the dryer using the Low-Dry or Tumble setting. While Modal can withstand the Permanent Press cycle, avoid drying it on high for an extended period to prevent melting of any trim or embellishments
- Press Modal with an iron set on low to medium heat while the fabric is still slightly damp. Hang Modal items in your closet after laundering to avoid wrinkling
Spec Color Blacks Material Modal Pattern Not Specified Function Physiological Waist Low Waist
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
- Video Reviews