Customers Also Bought
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions, including English, Spanish, French
- There is built-in OBD-II fault code lookup library over the car code reader
- Software of the car code reader can be upgraded via internet
- Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast over the car mode reader can bring you much convenience
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable is also included over the car code reader
- The diagnostic code reader is designed to work on all OBDII compliant vehicles(including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)Not only a OBDII reader but also a trip computer, adding lots of fun to your driving experience
- This OBD code reader can used to test new model car with CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols vehicles
- The car code reader can display vehicle current trip information(Distance, Fuel used, Avg. Speed)
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Utilizing CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light (MIL)"
- Read hard(memory)/pending(intermittent), historic codes with code definitions
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads live data stream and waveform
- Views freeze frame data
- I/M monitor readiness test
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Displays On-board monitor test results
- Check if Vehicle components work status
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Display Current trip Information (Fuel Economy, Average Fuel, Distance, Fuel used, Avg. Speed, running time)
- The design of the car code reader is detailed and careful
- There is the function description over the buttons of the code reader
- Every part of the code reader is made with great care
- You can operate the car code reader conveniently with your hands
- They are the cables which will come together with the code reader
- You can get all the things shown in the above picture
How to Use a Car Code Reader:
- Open the driver's-side door and look under the dash for the trapezoidal diagnostic link connector (DLC). Since the implementation of OBD II, it is mandated that all DLCs be located within two feet of the steering wheel. Most are located under the driver's-side dash on either side of the steering wheel column. However, this is not the case for some models. Refer to the owner's manual of the vehicle if necessary to locate the DLC
- Remove the DLC cover if there is one. Some vehicles don't employ DLC covers. The covers simply pull off
- Insert the code reader's plug into the DLC outlet. This outlet is easily identified, since it is similar in shape to the code reader's plug. The vehicle's battery will provide power to the code reader
- Turn the ignition key to the "on" position without starting the engine. This will provide power to all electrical components and illuminate the instrument panel lights
- Read the menu of the code reader and use the key or arrow to move to the "read codes" or "DTCs" (diagnostic trouble codes) option. Since code readers are made by many manufacturers and feature slightly different options, you will need to read the manual of the code reader to fully understand all of its functions
- Press the "enter" key, if applicable, once the "read codes" or "DTCs" option has been selected. Refer to the code reader manual to determine which DTC triggered the malfunction indicator lamp (MI, also known as the check engine light or service engine light)
- Clear the code, if applicable and desired (some inexpensive models simply read codes), by scrolling to the "erase code" selection and pressing enter. Some code readers may feature an "erase" button which simply needs to be pressed
How to Launch an OBD Code Reader
- Locate the Assembly Line Diagnostic Link (ALDL) under the dashboard of the car, near the steering wheel. It is a 12- or 16-port electrical outlet that may have a plastic cover, depending on your vehicle. Click the link in the "References" section below for a diagram of the ALDL
- Plug the OBD code reader into the ALDL port and turn the ignition key to the "on" position. Don't crank the engine
- Follow the prompts on the code reader screen, entering information such as the year, make and model of your vehicle
- Write down the codes that appear on the diagnostic scanner's view screen, and consult your owner's manual for the code definitions. Go online for code definitions for your specific vehicle if you don't have an owner's manual, or buy a repair manual
- 1 x OBDMATE OM520 New Model Code Reader Main Unit
- 1 x OBD2 Main Cable
- 1 x CD Software
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 58.12||USD$ 56.29||USD$ 54.47||USD$ 52.03||USD$ 52.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.