Customers Also Bought
- Tank Battery: 2 x 2200mA Batteries Packs
- Scale: 1:16
- Full Length: Approx. 52.0cm/20.5in
- Cruisingability: 20-40 Minutes
- Material: Steel Metal & Zinc Alloy & Aluminium Alloy & Plastic
- Color: Green
- With unique design, the remote control tank can shoot the plastic bullet
- The fort barbette of this radio controlled tank can rotate up and down, left and right
- This Remote Control Tank can avoid damage and overcome obstacles with ease
- Electric tank also release smoke and sound of function
- Full function remote control (Forward, Backward, Left, Right)
- Model tank makes great gift for any Battle Tank enthusiast
- This Remote Control Tank product is capable of extreme speed and acceleration
- This remote control tank can provide the best handling, most durable, and easiest to drive off road
- It's wheels drive gives maximum acceleration, speed and stopping power and a responsive steering system allows for wonderful cornering
- This Remote Control Tank is almost the same shape as the real Tank
- It's a perfect gift for your kids
- The remote control tank is fashionable and personalized with its vivid design
- This kind of tank toy can produce the sound of shooting, gun and motor
- With excellent workmanship, the radio controlled tank is durabla for a long time
- Turrets can rotate 320 degrees, and barrel move 30 degrees up and down
- Adopting excellent technology, you will see the turret moving up and down, and hear the imitation sound produced from the tank toy
How to Control an R/C Tank With a Laptop:
Playing with remote-controlled tanks is a rewarding pastime. Normally an R/C tank is controlled by broadcasting commands with a radio frequency remote. However, if you download an R/C remote program you can plug your remote into your laptop's audio port and control it directly from your laptop. This will give you the ability to use your laptop to control your tank or any other R/C vehicle. The only piece of extra equipment that you will need to purchase is a regular male to male audio plug
- Click on the Linux R/C program in the Resource section. Click on the save button, and save the file to your desktop
- Plug one end of the audio cable into the buddy/trainer port of your remote control, and the other end into the speaker port on your laptop
- Run your Linux emulator on your laptop. Type "$ tar jxvf ppm.tar.bz2" and then press "Enter." This will extract the file. Type "Run ppm.exe" and press "Enter"
- Drag the indicator on each of the eight channels displayed on the PPM program. An R/C tank will use two channels, one for each tread; other R/C vehicles will use more channels. Find out which of the 2 channels out of the 8 displayed control your treads. By dragging the channel indicator to the right it will increase the signal to the specified tank tread and control your tank
How to Paint Model Tanks:
When painting model tanks it's important to have a historically accurate image of a full-size tank to use as a painting guide. Some tanks have more leeway for accuracy than others. According to Painting Clinic, during World War II vehicles and tanks from Allies and enemies were manufactured in many factories throughout the war. Colors and details vary and tanks of the same design were not routinely painted alike. Tanks painted during non-wartime are often more precise. Painting model tanks accurately requires patience and time. Don't try to rush the painting or your results might suffer
- Purchase or find online a color image, preferably a photograph, of the actual tank your model represents. According to Painting Clinic, an important part of painting historical model vehicles is making sure the model matches, as close as possible, the real vehicle
- Cover your work area with newspapers. Place the assembled model on top the newspaper. Spray the model all over with household degreaser. Rinse the degreaser from the model with warm tap water and a sponge. Let the model dry for 12 hours
- Spray the model all over with black spray primer. Allow the primer to dry completely
- Use the appropriate enamel model paints to paint your tank. Enamel model paints are available at craft and hobby stores. Wait at least one hour between colors so one color is dry or nearly dry before applying a different hue. This prevents drips and paint bleeds. Use the photograph of the real tank as your guide in painting
- Use a fine-point permanent black marker instead of a brush if you don't possess a steady hand to ensure you have straight lines around things such as hatches and rivets. Don't try to cram on every detail of the real tank
- Brush the location for model decals with gloss varnish. Allow varnish to dry. According to Painting Clinic, this will reduce air bubbles from forming beneath the decal
- Hold the decal with tweezers into a bowl of water for 10-seconds. Set the decal on the newspaper for 30 seconds to rid it of excess water. Use the tweezers to apply the decal onto the model. Hold the decal onto the model with the end of a paintbrush, pulling the paper backing away with the tweezers. Decals can be purchased at model, craft, and hobby stores. According to Painting Clinic, decals are only good for around three years and then the adhesive and paper begin to weaken
- 1 x Tank
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2 x Chargers
- 1 x Smoke Agent
- 1 x Decoration
- 1 x Small Part
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 146.99||USD$ 146.99||USD$ 146.99||USD$ 146.99||USD$ 146.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.