Customers Also Bought
- USB Bus-powered Device: 5V of
- Telephone Line Connection: RJ11s
- Compatibility: Standards and the expansion of AT command set compatible
- Storage Temperature: -40 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% relative humidity non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-90% relative humidity non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to 40 ℃
- Size: 75 x 26 x 20mm / 2.9 x 0.9 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 137mm / 5.4in
- Up to 56K data download, 48K data upload, and 14.4K fax communication
- The USB external modem provides quick connect and Modem-on-Hold features
- Support auto-Dial, Tone and pulase dialing, auto answer, auto retrain
- Support caller ID and distinctive ring detect, auto format/speed sensing
- Data/Fax/Voice call discrimination, Single configuration profile stored in host, call forward/fallback
- High performance, and low cost
- Small size, for notebook and desk top PC use
- 56k data / fax modem to use USB2.0 A-type, full speed up to 480Mbps
- Support the automatic dial-up, tone and pulse dialing, automatic answer, automatic send and receive fax
- Support caller ID and distinctive ring detection, automatic format / speed sensing, data / fax / voice call discrimination, a single configuration file is stored in host, call forward / backward
- Support for Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/CE5.0
- In line with the center for disease control and prevention, computer drives
- Provide fast connection and a modem to maintain the function
- This is a protable 56K Chipset USB 2.0 External Modem, with high performance and low cost
- The chipset external modem provides up to 56k of data to download, 48k data upload and 14.4k fax communication
- The the 56k external modem features USB 2.0 interface, provides high speed data transmission
- Easy connenction, the USB external modem is easy to install, as well as convenient to use
- The USB external modem supports caller ID and distinctive ring detect, auto format or speed sensing
Size in Deatail:
How to Use an External Modem:
An external modem is used to connect a computer to the Internet. External modems come in three general types: dial up, cable, and DSL modems. (Dial up modems are generally inside a computer, and are becoming more and more rare.) The majority of computers today come with built in Ethernet cards, which allow them to connect to external high speed modems, and some computers no longer come included with a dial-up 56k modem jack.
- Purchase a DSL or cable modem. These can be purchased from electronics stores or from computer stores. However, many service providers that provide high speed Internet will sell, rent, or give customers a new external modem for use with the Internet service. Contact your local DSL or cable provider to check on specific rates for modem purchases and rentals.
- Turn off the computer. Connect the external modem's power supply to an available wall outlet. Connect the cable line or DSL phone line to the line in connection on the external modem. The Internet service provider installs the cable or DSL line to be used.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the 'Ethernet in' jack on the back of the router if you are using a wireless router to allow multiple computers to connect to the modem. You can skip this step if you are using the modem with one primary computer or if the modem has multiple Ethernet jacks and the computers will be connected via Ethernet cable and not wireless.
- Connect the Ethernet cable (which comes with the modem) to the Ethernet network card port, located on most desktops in the back of the computer. On laptops it may be found on the side or rear of the laptop. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet jack on the back of the modem.
- Turn the computer back on and also turn the external modem on. Wait a few seconds for the lights on the front of the modem to turn on, indicating proper functioning.
- Test the external modem by double clicking on your web browser icon (such as Internet Explorer) on your computer's desktop to launch the Internet. If the modem was provided by the Internet service provider, you already have Internet service and should be able to access the web. Remember, you will need service through an Internet service provider to use the cable or DSL external modem.
Tips and Warning:
- When using a wireless router with an external modem, always power the external modem on first followed by the router to ensure proper functioning. Keep the external modem in a clean space where there is enough room for air to circulate around the device. Verify your computer has a built-in Ethernet network card by going to 'Control Panel' and clicking 'Network Connections'. You can also look at the back of the computer for an Ethernet jack, which is slightly larger than a standard telephone jack port.
- 1 x 56K Chipset USB 2.0 External Modem
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.14||USD$ 10.89||USD$ 10.63||USD$ 10.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.