Customers Also Bought
- Once the first coin is dropped, the Savings Pot must be fed until full
- When full the Saving Pot must be smashed while making a wish
- It is customary to replace the Money Pot and spend the money on 'good things', which bring good fortune
- Money Pot is sometimes used to house a candle or a plant once smashed
- Size: 118 x 100 x 90mm / 4.6 x 3.9 x 3.5in (L x W x H)
- Money Pot is sometimes used to house a candle or a plant once smashed. Get your kid one this pot
- Once the first coin is dropped, the money pot must be fed until full, when full the money pot should be smashed while making a wish
- It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on some 'good things', which bring good fortune
- After putting battery into pot, open the bottom and kick the bottom switch on. Then place the coins at oval plate and money will be "confiscated" with cat's claw
How to Teach Children About the Value of Money:
- First, start by teaching children about the value of money as early as possible. There are benefits that are both short term and long term to this approach. In the immediate results, children might develop strong good-saving habits, make smart purchases, and possibly learn why we can't have everything that we want in life. In the long run, they can learn about debt, what investments are, how to look for high interest savings accounts, and how to save for their future
- Next, most children have heard more than once that "money doesn't grow on trees." They are aware of this but they also see that sometimes when we need money, all we have to do is go to this little "magic box" called an ATM, and push a few buttons and there it is, "Voila!" Children need to understand that money is earned from working and investments and that people can only spend what they earn. To better show this, start by paying an allowance but stick to a strict pay period just as if the child was earning money at a job
- Another thing about allowance is that many people disagree on how an allowance should be merited. How much responsibility is taught if a child only does chores to get paid? At the same time, a child can learn the importance of working for money. A good idea is to pay a child for doing something outside the scope of regular chores such as cleaning the garage or trimming bushes
- Finally, teach children about savings by using a piggy bank or some other storage container to store allowance in. Make a simple graph, according to each individual child's needs, to show how the money "adds up." Reward good savings habits by giving an extra percentage of money to the child as "interest." This will help the child to learn the importance of keeping money for the longer term. After the child has saved enough money to open a child savings account, take them to the bank to let them start their own account. Many banks have lower minimum requirements for children
How to Collect Piggy Banks:
- Decide what types of piggy banks you want to collect. Vintage piggy banks can be found with relative ease but cost more to purchase because of their worth. New made piggy banks are an eclectic mix of vintage properties and new materials, but don't have much market value
- Find a place to store or display your piggy banks. Large shelves, a curio case or some other display cabinet will make an excellent place for your piggy banks to be displayed
- Begin visiting antique stores, pawn shops and online retailers to look for piggy banks to add to your collection. Toy stores and china shops might also have piggy banks for sale
- Purchase piggy banks and clean them if necessary. Antique piggy banks might have dirt or buildup on them. Clean the piggy banks with hot water, soap and a clean cloth before displaying them
- Learn to identify valuable antique and modern piggy backs in various venues, such as websites and antique shops. The collecting community will have information on how to look for specific makers and types of piggy banks, and books on the subject can also be helpful
- Network with other collectors. Piggy bank exhibits, antique fairs and collectors' websites are places where you can easily meet and connect with other piggy bank enthusiasts who can help you improve and manage your collection
How to Save Money With a Piggy Bank:
- The art of putting money in a piggy bank - have you ever saved money through this method
- Saving money can be somewhat of a challenge - particularly if you are not used to stashing your dollars away on a regular basis. One way to accomplish this is to get back to basics. This can be done with the use of a piggy bank! So the first thing you want to do to help with your own personal finance is to get a piggy bank. You can usually get one fairly cheap at resale shops or your local grocers store. If you do not have a piggy bank, use an old coffee can or glass jar. The point is to have a place to stash the cash
- Put your piggy bank someplace that you can see it. This could be on top of a counter, a microwave or even a counter top. What you will want to do is begin making regular deposits of your pocket change on a daily basis. You will want this to become a ritual and so having easy access to your piggy is important
- Avoid breaking into your piggy bank. Some folks name their piggy bank so that it becomes a more personal relationship (isn't money supposed to be that kind of relationship anyway?)
- Occasionally shake your piggy bank and make a few positive affirmations. Some folks pet their piggy when they make a deposit as a way of nurturing a goal or idea. If you need to stay motivated on your path to stronger personal finance knowledge
How to Open a Piggy Bank:
- Place the piggy bank on a flat surface, such as a counter or desk. If you have a porcelain or glass model that you plan on breaking, you may want to open it outside on a deck or driveway so that the pieces are easier to pick up
- Turn over the piggy bank and open it from the bottom, assuming it is made of plastic or metal. Most piggy banks have a door or rubber stopper you must pull out. The money will come out immediately, but you should shake the piggy bank several times to ensure that no loose change remains inside
- Strike the piggy bank with a hammer if it is made of porcelain or glass and there are no alternate means of opening it. Some traditional porcelain models have doors or rubber stoppers on the bottom
- Be careful not to hit the piggy bank too hard. You want to deliver a dull hit that cracks the bank into large pieces, not a sharp blow that sends porcelain fragments across the room.
- For safety reasons, look away when striking the piggy bank or wear protective eye wear. Children should only strike a piggy bank under close adult supervision
- Clean up the broken piggy bank pieces, if necessary, and collect any loose change that may have rushed out of the bank. You can also vacuum the area where you broke the bank to ensure that no small shards remain
- 1 x Money Pot
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.34||USD$ 8.74||USD$ 8.14||USD$ 7.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.