Customers Also Bought
- Monitor Cable is designed to support high resolution imaging and high speed
- Gold plated copper contacts provide high conductivity with no data loss
- Monitor Cable features male connectors at both ends
- For those in need of a longer VGA cable
- Cable Length: 1.5m / 5ft
- If you need a longer VGA Monitor Cable than the one that came with your monitor use this male to male 15 Pin VGA extension cable
- The Monitor Cable designed to support high resolution imaging and high speed
- Using a VGA port is not too complicated, just plug the Male to Male Cable in and turn on the monitor
The Difference Between VGA and SVGA Cable:
- Image by Flickr.com, courtesy of Stephen In traditional desktop computer setups, a cable connects a computer to a monitor. A video graphic array (VGA) cable carries analog signals and supports video resolutions up to and including 640 x 480. A super video graphic array (SVGA) cable carries analog signals and supports resolutions up to and including 800 x 600. SVGA is also known as enhanced or ultra VGA. Most SVGA cables support far higher display resolutions than the 800 x 600 standard
- VGA and SVGA cables usually have plugs with pins arranged in three staggered rows: The first and last rows have 5 pins and the middle row, with only 4 pins, appears to have a missing pin. But no pin is missing. This 14-pin configuration is the standard configuration, and these cables plug into high-density, 3-row, 15-hole VGA ports, or sockets, on computer monitors, other display devices and adapters
- It's impossible to tell the difference between unlabeled VGA and SVA cables just by looking. If the cable is SVGA and is connected to a SVGA-capable display device and a computer with a graphics card and video memory supporting SVGA, a resolution of 800 x 600 or better should be available
- Unlabeled cables that are fat are more likely to be SGVA than are skinny cables. SVGA cables have superior shielding. In addition, to help eliminate interference and signal degradation, SVGA cables usually have ferrite beads
- Although not a guarantee, the diameter of a cable may be a measure of quality. In most cases, the thicker the cable, the better the quality
- SVGA, which requires more video memory and computer graphics capabilities than VGA, supports 16 million colors. With VGA and its maximum resolution of 640 x 480, only 16 colors are supported. VGA monitors are now obsolete. The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), a consortium of video adapter and monitor manufacturers, develops standards for SVGA
- High-resolution signal carried for long distances requires better cable than lower resolution signal carried over shorter distances
- When transmitting high-resolution images over distances shorter than 5 feet, a low-cost, low-spec cable is likely to be adequate
- Problems occurring with poor quality cables include double images, smeared images and, possibly, no images at all
- Before buying a new cable of any kind, check the configuration of the ports, or sockets, to be used. If they are traditional female configurations (with holes), make sure both ends of the cable are male (with pins). Check that the number of rows and the number of pins in each row match as well.
- MDA, CGA, and EGA monitors will not work with VGA cables
- 1 x VGA Male to Male 15Pin Monitor Cable 5ft
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.56||USD$ 7.17||USD$ 6.82||USD$ 6.50||USD$ 6.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.