Customers Also Bought
- Screen Size: 7"
- Ratio: 16 : 9
- Voltage: 12V
- Input: RCA A/V
- View Range: 65°(Left & Right), 40°(Up), 15°(Down)
- Resolution Ratio: 480 x 234
- This car LED monitor is designed in 4 segmentation display style
- With a remote control, you can change the display type between 2 segmentation display and 4 segmentation display
- You can get the outside view and back view easily with this LED monitor while you are driving
- This advanced car LED monitor is made of high quality material and durable enough for long time use
- This rear view monitor can give you specific information to help you pass other cars safely
- This is the best LED Monitor and it is really a must for any drivers
- You are sure to be satisfied with the car LED monitor
- This LED monitor can help you have a outside view while you are driving
- The support of this rear view monitor is quite tight to protect the LED monitor
- With high quality material, the screen can display things clearly even if the outside is beaming
- Delicate design and exquisite workmanship of each part make it the best LED monitor
- You can choose 2 segmentation display or 4 segmentation display through the remote control
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
How to Install a Rear-View Monitor in Your Car:
Open the hood of your vehicle and disconnect the battery cables. Remove both the positive and negative cables before starting installationDecide where you want to mount the rear-view monitor in your car. Most monitors fit over the rearview mirrorInstall the rear-view monitor in the housing that came with it. Adjust the monitor so that you'll be able to see the screen while you are backing up. You may need to adjust the screws in the housing so the monitor will sit properlyMount the rear-view monitor (in its housing) above the rearview mirror. You can attach the monitor housing to the windshield with double-sided tape. If the unit didn't come with double-sided tape, buy some at an auto parts storeRoute the monitor cable to the A/V control module, which must be connected to the rear-view camera. See the installation instructions for these parts. You can use a coat hanger to route the monitor cableConnect the monitor cable to the "out" port of the A/V control module. Make sure the cable is connected securely or the video signal will not transfer properlyReconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor will come on if you've installed the monitor properly
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Monitor Hull
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Data Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 63.12||USD$ 61.49||USD$ 59.86||USD$ 57.70||USD$ 57.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.