Customers Also Bought
- 2.4G wireless monitor and camera
- Night vision camera
- Operating distance up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- 1.5 Inch LCD with digital wireless transmission
- Stable signal with no interference, high resolution display
- The angle of this 2.4Ghz baby monitor is able to adjusted, which allows you put the camera a little far from your children
- Now you can know that your baby is safe at all times with this discrete yet cute and cuddly baby wireless camera kit
- This baby wireless camera kit can let you talk to your baby freely. You keep an eye on your children, pets when they are playing in the garden
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz Digital
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Receive Channel: 4-CH
- Display: 1.5 inch TFT LCD
- Unobstructed Effective Range: Up to 100 meters
- Operating Temperature: 0℃/50℃
- Video Output: 1Vp-p@75Ω, S/N>38dB
- Audio Output: 10KΩ/200mVp-p
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Dimension: 115 x 72 x 23mm / 4.5 x 2.8 x 0.9in (L x W x H)
- Validity Pixel PAL: 628(H) x 582(V); NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Angular Field of View: 62° (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 1Lux/F1.2 (Infrared LED ON)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter
- Transmit Channel: 4-CH
- Dimension: 280 x 35 x 24mm / 11.0 x 1.4 x 0.9in (L x W x H)
- This baby wireless camera unit gives you a new way keep an eye on your baby
- This wireless baby monitor receiver kit has stable signal with no interference and high resolution display
Benefits of Using a Video Baby Monitor
For years, parents have used audio baby monitors to listen to their children's activities at nap time and bedtime. Recently, however, this useful technology has been upgraded, as video baby monitors have hit the market. These monitors deliver both audio and visual information. Although video baby monitors are more expensive than the older variety, the benefits of video baby monitors make them well worth the cost
- Peace of Mind: A video baby monitor provides greater peace of mind for a parent than an audio monitor because of the additional information it offers. A visual picture allows parents to be aware of their child's position, safety and crib habits even when the child is being quiet. It also helps parents to sleep well at night, giving them full confidence that they can check on their baby at any time without even getting out of bed
- Scope of Monitoring: A video monitor allows parents to supervise a wider variety of their child's crib activities than simply the noises he makes in bed. If a child is repeatedly throwing up in his bed, a video monitor may reveal that he is gagging himself, or if he is pulling things into his crib from a nearby table, a video monitor may show how he is managing the feat so it can be avoided in the future
- Watching Without Waking: Parents often feel the need to regularly check on their child during her nap or in the night to be sure she is sleeping, breathing and resting comfortably. A video monitor easily meets this need without the risk of waking the child.
- Shared Bedroom: When an older sibling shares a baby's room, a video monitor can help parents supervise the older child's interaction with the younger child. A parent can allow the two children to nap in the same room, knowing that the monitor will reveal when the older child wakes, before that child is able to unintentionally put the baby at risk by dropping toys into the crib or climbing into the crib
- Health Concerns: A video monitor can serve as a helpful tool for enhancing the health and safety of children with physical problems. For example, a video monitor can alert parents to a child's asthma or allergy attack that may be undetectable on an audio monitor. For children with skin problems such as eczema, a video monitor can alert parents to a child's scratching and discomfort
How Does a Baby Monitor Work?
- Basics: Since babies sleep a lot and new parents can't stay in the room with a baby the entire time, the baby monitor is a great way to listen for sounds of distress from the child. A baby monitor is a device that sends sound over a one-way radio frequency to a receiver. The distance the sound is projected varies between different models. Most baby monitors are built to work within a distance of about 150 feet. The transmitter is placed in the room with the baby and should be plugged in no more than 10 feet away from the crib. The receiver is usually portable and carried around with the parent throughout the house and outside on the porch or in the yard
- Issues: The radio frequency used to transmit sound from the baby to the caregiver is the same frequency used for cordless telephones and other transmissions that can come from police and emergency signals. More expensive models are built with higher frequency abilities that can eliminate outside interference. Baby monitors used by neighbors also can provide interference in listening to a child in one household. Monitors that come with a scrambler can minimize and remove any outside interference. To work, baby monitors must be turned on at both ends. Less expensive baby monitors that run on batteries may leave parents under a false impression that they are secure in their ability to hear when the baby wakes up
- Advanced: Look for features that allow the baby monitor to work through any number of scenarios. Monitors such as the Evenflo Monitor and Intercom are usually less than $80. They beep when the battery is low and provide an option to turn the sound down and display noise by emitting a flashing light, which may be useful when parents do not want to disturb others in the room. The Evenflo model also features a two-way sending option that allows parents to speak back to the child, sometimes soothing the infant back to sleep. More advanced baby monitors come with video displays that send pictures to the receiver over a digital wireless signal. Audio/video baby monitors such as the Babyview20 by Levana run closer to $200. High-speed microprocessors are built into the latest baby monitors that are placed under the sleeping baby and detect movement. If the baby stops moving for more than 20 seconds, an alarm sounds. Movement detection monitors such as the Babysense V from BabySafe also include the traditional sound monitor and cost about $100
How to Buy a Baby Monitor
Baby monitors are radio transmitters that allow you to hear your baby when you're not present in the room with her. Monitors come in a variety of styles and include many different features, so follow these steps to buy one that suits your needs and lifestyle
- Look for a baby monitor with a small receiver, which will make it more convenient for you to tote around your home. Make certain the baby monitor will run on batteries
- Buy a baby monitor with a light that activates when it picks up sound. This feature will allow you to know your baby is awake and needs you when you're running the dishwasher, listening to music, or vacuuming and cannot hear the noise from your baby's room
- Find a baby monitor that includes two receivers which will allow you to leave first receiver in your bedroom or another room you frequent often, and carry the second receiver around the house with you
- Verify that you can easily clip or attach the baby monitor's receiver to your belt loop if you plan on carrying it around with you
- Search for and buy a baby monitor that includes a low-battery light; when lit, it indicates that you need to replace the batteries
- Research the bandwidth you need for your home. Pricier baby monitors include a bandwidth of 900 megahertz, which provide great reception, but this kind of reception is only available in suburban or rural areas. If you live in an urban area with a lot of interference, a baby monitor with 40 megahertz should suit your needs just fine
- Purchase a multiple-room baby monitor if you have more than several children you need to care for. These baby monitors often come with up to three transmitters and receivers for three different rooms, and can help you keep tabs on all three rooms or a single room
Tips & Warnings
- Baby monitors are priced from $50 to $100 for transmitter and receiver models, and close to $300 for baby monitors that include a video monitor
- Keep a baby monitor away from water at all time to prevent the risk of electrocution
- 1 x Baby Monitor Kit
- 1 x Night Vision Wireless Camera
- 2 x Power Adapters
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 61.41||USD$ 59.43||USD$ 57.46||USD$ 54.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: -We use the extra camera for viewing our two children at the same time. It is fantastic. <br/> <br/>-It can be sat on a ledge or mounted to the wall. <br/> <br/>-It is mobile in case you need to move it. <br/> <br/>-It picks up great sound, I can hear the kids breathing if I turn it up. <br/> <br/>-The picture is great too.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-30-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this monitor for my 3 year old's room. It is a great camera and the range was perfect for our split level house. When my 20 month old twins showed interest in climbing out of their cribs, I decided to buy an extra camera for their room. When you have multiple cameras, you put the monitor on "scan." You can have up to 4 cameras that are associated with one monitor. The monitor then scans each room for 8 seconds and then switches to the next camera and so on. Because I only have 2 cameras, it does not scan the 2 unused camera slots -- if that makes sense. Here is my only gripe: When the babies start crying in the middle of the night, if the monitor is scanning in my 3 year old's room, I don't hear the babies right away. I know 8 seconds is not a long time, but it is enough time for the babies to start screaming and wake the other one up. The other annoying issue is I have a sound machine in the babies room but my oldest likes music. So I hear music for 8 seconds, then sound machine for 8 seconds, back to music for 8 seconds and so on. I wish I would have purchased two monitors and two cameras so that I wouldn't have the 8 second delay while the camera is scanning.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-29-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased (and love!) the system for my baby's nursery. It works so well...I can't imagine using an audio-only monitor. I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to check on her, I just look at her on the monitor. After a few months I realized that I had trouble getting chores done throughout the house during my daughter's nap time, as she naps on the first floor of our house during the day. I decided I'd feel more comfortable having a camera on the first floor as well. The extra camera has been wonderful! My daughter doesn't cry when she wakes up, so a video monitor lets me know when she's awake without having to walk into the room (and potentially disturbing her) to check on her. I also think a reason why she doesn't cry when she wakes is because she doesn't need to in order to get my attention...because of having these monitors. As she gets older I plan to use the extra camera to keep an eye on her as she plays in the play room in our basement. I could even use it when she's playing in the yard! So versatile. Switching back and forth between each camera is VERY easy, and if we have another child, I can add a camera to his/her room and still use the same monitor for all 3 cameras! And the monitor is small, has a clip to wear it, and has a kickstand so it can be propped up for easy viewing. The monitor can be set to either scroll through all cameras, or can be held on one camera only. The night vision is excellent, too...it even comes in handy on dreary days. I've recommended this monitoring system to all my pregnant friends; I truly believe it was one of our best purchases, and completely worth the money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-26-2010
- Other Thoughts: This product was such a gift to have for a newborn and up. It is a relief to know that your baby is being monitored 24-7 while in his bed. The alarm will sound at any non-movement. Would not live without this item. Had many peaceful nights of sleep, without the worry something might be wrong if your baby was sleeping more than ususal
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: This product gives me peace of mind when I put my baby to bed. I wish I would have had this with my first child.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: I got this for my niece because it can bring a small peace of mind to her. Don't think this monitor is always going to stop things from happening. If used as the right way it will relieve some anxiety while your child sleeps. You will still need to check on your child often. However, if the child moves off the mattress the alarm will sound. I like the 2 monitors that go along with it as well.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: When my baby was born I couldn't sleep worrying about something happen to him. The night I used Angelcare, the first night I ever sleep. Now I want another angelcare for the crib I have at my parents house. Is so worth it, you can REST. Thank you angelcare!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a great product that allows you to monitor the baby in two ways, breathing and sound. so it makes you feel secure in the knoledge that your child is safe
Was this review helpful?