Customers Also Bought
- Display: 7inch
- System: PAL/NTSC
- LCD brand: InnoLux/AUO
- Piexl: 1440×234
- Viewing Angle: 65/65/40/65
- Bringtness: 350/250
- Video: 1 video input
- Power Supply: 12V input/9V output
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Menu Languages: English
- Mode Function: Up/down/left/right reverse
- Ext Terminal: Audio/Power Input/Power Output
- Wording Temperature: -10 to +50 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +60 degree C
- Camera Type: CMOS7910, Sharp1/4, Sharp1/3
- Power Consumption: CMOS 1W/CCD 5V 400mA 2W
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Night Visibility: 3 White LED 5M
- Focus: PAL: 6mm/ NTSC: 3.6mm
- Viewing Angle: PAL:62 degree/NTSC: 92 degree
- Seawater Fishingcam 7inch TFT LCD Color Monitor Underwater Viewing System, great for fishing
- Aluminum box, the underwater camera system can be well protected, and for easy carrying
- The color underwater viewing system features 1440×234 piexl, provides HD pictures
- Powered by 12V, 4.5AH Battery, the color underwater viewing system is easy and convenient to use
- Connections, remote control, easy to operate the color underwater viewing system
Size in Detail:
How to cnnect electric fishing cable:
How to connect camera connector and How use floats:
Camera angle adjustment:
How to connect Reel connector and Remote control user guide:
How to connect Reel connector:
How to connect Cable connector:
How to Clean an Underwater Camera:
- As you learn how to clean an underwater camera, make sure to inspect all cover doors regularly, including the ones for the battery and USB port. These should be free from debris and anything else which may allow water to leak into the underwater camera
- Remove any dirt or debris with a soft, lint free cloth. Take care to also remove any drops of water with the same type of cloth. This should be done both before and after each use
- Inspect visually all waterproof casings and seals, to make sure that there are no cracks or tears. Make sure that all doors close properly, and that the camera is not damaged in any way. If there is visible damage, do not use the camera underwater until the casings are replaced
- Fill the bucket with fresh water, making sure that it is free from any salt or other chemicals, as this could cause damage to the camera
- Close all doors on the camera, making sure that it is securely sealed. Immerse it into the bucket, with the lens facing downwards
- Open and close the lens cover a number of times, this is usually done by pressing the power button. This will make sure that any dirt or other obstructions are removed, preventing the lens cover from becoming stuck or damaged
- Remove the underwater camera from the bucket of water and gently shake off any excess liquid. Dry it using a clean cloth, then leave to air dry with all of the doors open. Now you know how to clean an underwater camera
Tips & Warnings:
- It is recommended that the waterproofing seals on any underwater camera are checked, and usually replaced, every year. This helps to maintain the waterproof feature and reduce risk of damage
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals on your camera, as this could compromise the waterproofing features. Make sure that the water which you use is clean and fresh, free from salt and other substances. Make sure that you do not pour cold water directly onto it; it is safer to gently immerse into a bucket
- Avoid leaving your underwater camera in water for prolonged periods of time, as this also deteriorates both the appearance of the camera, and its waterproofing abilities
- 1 x Fishing Tools
- 1 x Connecting Cord
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Instruction Muanal
- 1 x Aluminium Case
- 1 x 25M Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 565.33||USD$ 509.33||USD$ 453.33||USD$ 378.66||USD$ 378.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.