Customers Also Bought
- Add a touch of style to your home decor with this Monkey Doll
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured
- It is an ideal gift for your family
- You can give your children the tool of today to helps your children build a happy childhood
- You can put it on your dashboard in your car or decorate your desk and bedstand
- Exacting manufacturing standards deliver hours of interactive fun
- Accessorize your room with this wonderful doll merchandise
- Material: Plush(Outer); PP Cotton(Inner)
- Size: 40cm / 16in(Height)
- Made of high quality material, this monkey doll is comfortable to touch and durable to use
- Excellent manufacturing works of this monkey doll shows off its elegance and high quality
- With the appropriate size, this cute doll is portable to carry around you when you are out
- This monkey doll is characterized by the monkey pattern design which is fashionable and this cheap doll is a perfect gift which you can give your children to build a happy childhood
Rag Dolls to Make Yourself?
- A sock monkey is a common rag doll.
Dolls have been a part of history, both as a toy and for religious purposes, since prehistoric times, according to the website CTDollArtists.com. Throughout history, dolls have been made of whatever materials were available, including animal hides, clay, wood, corn husks and scraps of fabric. These fabric-scrap dolls are the type that many people think of when they rag dolls. A rag doll is one of the easiest dolls to make.
- A handkerchief doll is made all out of one square of fabric, often a handkerchief. The head is made by placing a round object such as a wooden or Styrofoam ball or a ball of scrap fabric into the center of the handkerchief and gathering the handkerchief around it. Then a piece of ribbon is tied at the base of the ball to hold the handkerchief in place. The resulting figure looks like a ghost with a round head. Next, tie a t-shirt knot into two corners of the handkerchief to form arms and hands. Gather all the cloth that hangs down past the arms and tie a ribbon around them to make your doll look as if it has a waist.
- The most important feature of this particular doll is that you use a pair of Rockford-type work socks with red heels. Begin by turning the socks inside out. Then take one sock and flatten it so that the heel faces upward, and sew two seams up the middle of the sock. Each seam should be offset from the center by about half an inch. Sew the seam from the mouth of the sock to about three inches from the heel. Cut the cloth between the two seams up to 1.5 inches from the sock. Then sew each tube closed at the ends. When you turn the sock monkey inside out, this will form the legs and leave an opening at the crotch. Turn the sock right-side-in again at the crotch hole. Stuff the sock monkey's body through this hole. Then stitch it closed using a whipstitch. To make the arms, tail, ears and mouth, cut the second sock in half widthwise. Form the arms by cutting the top piece of the sock down the middle and sewing the pieces on three sides. Then turn them inside out, stuff them and sew them onto the sides of the monkey. For the mouth, cut the heel from the sock and whipstitch it to the face (over the other heel) on three sides. Stuff it and whipstitch the mouth closed. For the tail, cut a one-inch strip from the top of the foot piece. Taper the tail strip by curving it over the toe. Seam the openings the same way you did the arms. Then stuff and attach. Ears are made by cutting semicircular pieces from the remaining brown sections of the sock, sewing together, stuffing and sewing onto the monkey's head. You may wish to finish your monkey by sewing on buttons for eyes and thread for a nose and mouth.
- 2 x 40cm Cute Soft Plush YOYO & CICI Monkey Dolls
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.11||USD$ 15.54||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.22||USD$ 14.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?