Customers Also Bought
- Total Magnification: 100X-1600X
- Wide-angle Eyepiece: WF10X/18mm; H16X
- Observation Tube: Monocular TV head, 30 ° tilt, 360 degree rotation
- Achromatic Lens: 10X; 40X (shells); 100X (shells)
- Converter: 3 holes
- Support: Coarse micro coaxial focusing mechanism, route: 20mm, micro precision: 1.3mm
- Loading Table: Mechanical single-deck mobile platform, 110 x 120mm, 60 x 30mm
- Optical Collector: N.A. = 1.25 Variable diaphragm, lever lifting
- Light Source: Critical illumination
- Power: Electronic Transformers
- Voltage Plug: Halogen lamp 220V/50Hz
- Material: Alloy
- Color: Buff & Black
- Monocular microscope with adopt modular design, flexible combination
- Excellent optical system design makes this monocular microscope with optical components are coated, clear imaging, wide field of vision
- USB Monocular Biological Microscope is suitable for secondary school, college, medical and health agencies, quarantine, testing and clinical testing, fish farming, livestock breeding purposes
- This USB biological microscope is with excellent optical system design, and with optical components, provides you clear imaging and wide field of visio
- The monocular biological microscope adopts modular design, with flexible combination
- Made of high quality material, the monocular biological microscope is durable and reliable for long time use
- Suitable for children above 12 years old
What Is a Biological Microscope?
Biological microscopes are microscopes used for viewing biological fluids under high magnification. They are used in high schools, universities and professional scientific laboratories. Biological microscopes come in a variety of types and prices.
- There are two main types of biological microscopes. They differ based on magnification. A low-power, or dissection, microscope is used for looking closely at larger things like removed organs or dissected insects. A high-power, compound-light microscope has a higher magnification and is used to see bacteria, parasites and other small organisms on a glass slide.
- Magnification on a biological microscope is the primary factor in cost and use. Whether high powered or low powered, scientists can choose between zoom optics or fixed magnification optics. Zoom optics gives continuous magnification across a wide zoom range while fixed optics have four to five set magnifications on a rotating turret.
- Although microscopes may differ slightly, there are common features of all microscopes. Starting with a sturdy base, there are two knobs for adjusting the focus: a fine-adjustment knob and a course-adjustment knob. Near the larger knob is the stage where the scientist places the specimen under stage clips. The arm of the microscope connects to the magnification device and a body tube angles upwards to the eye piece for viewing.
- 1 x Microscope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 181.11||USD$ 173.04||USD$ 164.97||USD$ 154.22||USD$ 154.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.