Customers Also Bought
- Total Magnification: 100X-1600X
- Observation Tube: Monocular observation tube TV head, 30 degree tilt, 360 degree rotation
- Eyepiece: Wide-angle eyepiece WF10X/18mm, Huygens eyepiece H16X
- Achromatic Lens: 10X,40X, 100X
- Converter: Three holes extraversion
- Focus Support Structure: Coarse coarse micro different axis travel: 20mm, Micro stroke: 1.3mm
- Loading Platform: Fixed single-party platform 110mm × 120mm, mobile foot 60mm × 30mm
- Collect Mirror: Abbe condenser, NA = 1.25 variable aperture, lever lift
- Illumination: Critical illumination
- Light Source: Halogen, 12V/20W
- Power: Electronic Transformer
- Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
- Connect Type: C Thread Interface
- Output Signal: Video Signal
- TV lines: 420 TV lines
- Image Sensor Size: 1/3 "sensor
- Image Resolution: 628(H)×586(V)-PAL, 510(H)×496(V)-NTSC
- SNR: ≥48 dB
- Dynamic Range: ≥56 dB
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: ≤85mA
- Operating Temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃-60℃
- RH: 40%-90%
- Color: White
- With unique CCD design to this monocular microscope
- This monocular microscope is an indispensable tool for inspection quality control field use electronics metal/cloth/paper examination or clinical observation
- High magnification in bright light for true color high contrast and a sharply defined focus
- The monocular microscope also has a focus control that allows for subjects to be in focus as the magnification changes
- Transmitted illumination
- Coarse adjustment focusing
- Professional quality at a student price
- It has turret-mounted achromatic objectives, fine and coarse rack-and-pinion focus and substage diaphragm light control, and a metal frame
- Ideal for general medical applications, industrial use, hobbyists/ collectors and educational purposes
- This monocular microscope makes studying plant and insect samples easy and fun for the whole family
- High quality monocular microscope
- Unique CCD design to this monocular microscope
- 1 x Scientific Medical Research Monocular Microscope CCD XSP-35TV-1600X
Spec Condition New Color White Input Voltage 220V/50Hz Other functions CCD Objective Lens 100X-1600X Features Features Transmitted illumination
Coarse adjustment focusing
Professional quality at a student price
It has turret-mounted achromatic objectives, fine and coarse rack-and-pinion focus and substage diaphragm light control, and a metal frame
Ideal for general medical applications, industrial use, hobbyists/ collectors and educational purposes
It makes studying plant and insect samples easy and fun for the whole family
Packaging Package Included 1 x Scientific Medical Research Monocular Microscope CCD XSP-35TV-1600X
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 245.00||USD$ 235.58||USD$ 226.17||USD$ 213.61||USD$ 213.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?