Customers Also Bought
General Model S820 Brand HUAXIANG Spec Condition New Type Monocular Scope Features Features Compact designs that offer superior vision in the lowest light conditions
This technology is equally suited for patrolling warehouses and similar surveillance operations where no detectabl
Packaging Package Included 1 x HUAXIANG S820 20mm Angled Focusing Spotting Monocular Scope
- Compact designs that offer superior vision in the lowest light conditions
- This technology is equally suited for patrolling warehouses and similar surveillance operations where no detectable ambient light exists
- The entire lineup is perfect for camping, caving, wildlife observation, surveillance - any time or place you think you're ready
- The night vision monocular model even features a boom microphone, recording port, so you'll see and hear exactly what you're looking at
- Magnification: 8X
- Lens diameter: 20 mm
- Field: 131M/1000M
- Prism: BAK7
- Compact designs
How to Use a Spotting Scope
- Sometimes it is easier or better to use a spotting scope than a pair of binoculars or a telescope. A spotting scope is easier to carry than a telescope and provides for more magnification than binoculars. Here are some suggestions on using a spotting scope properly
- Get in a position where you can be comfortable, and where you have an unobstructed and clear view of the area around your target
- Put your tripod and spotting scope into position. Be sure that when you set up your tripod that it is somewhere stable. At a high magnification on the spotting scope, even the smallest of movements can cause you to lose focus of your target. So be sure to set up your tripod or mount securely
- Begin to adjust the magnification, according to the instructions of your specific scope. There are many different models of spotting scopes that use various lens sizes and prism layouts. This means there are different ways to magnify. Some spotting scopes have fixed magnification, while others have variable magnification. You can use binoculars to assist you in locating your general target area when setting up your spotting scope at first
- View the target area through the spotting scope and adjust focus and magnification as necessary to lock in on your target. These adjustments will be much smaller than when you are first setting up the spotting scope to view the general target area
- 1 x HUAXIANG S820 20mm Angled Focusing Spotting Monocular Scope
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.70||USD$ 16.10||USD$ 14.51||USD$ 12.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.