Customers Also Bought
General Brand Nikula Spec Condition New Type Monocular Spotting Scope Dimension 205 x 70 x 85mm / 8.1 x 2.8 x 3.3in (L x W x H) Features Features Spotting scope is a great tool
Quickly gauge the distance to the pin with amazing accuracy
This unique monocular features free focusing
Fashion design, and it is so
Packaging Package Included 1 x Nikula 8 x 60mm Angled Zoom Waterproof Monocular Spotting Scope
- Spotting scope is a great tool
- Quickly gauge the distance to the pin with amazing accuracy
- This unique monocular features free focusing
- Fashion design, and it is so convenient to take everywhere
- It offers 8X magnification power, 60mm objective lens diameter
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
- Prism: BaK-4
- Field of View Angle: 6°
- Field Coverage: 105m / 1000m
- Close Focus: 3m
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.5mm
- Exit Pupil Distance: 18mm
- Relative Brightness: 56.25
- Focusing Range: -5 up to +50dpt
- Size: 205 x 70 x 85mm / 8.1 x 2.8 x 3.3in (L x W x H)
- NIKULA 8X60mm Angled Zoom Waterproof Monocular Spotting Scope
- Fashion design is very attractive
How to Use a Spotting Scope
- Sometimes it is easier or better to use a spotting scope than a pair of binoculars or a telescope. A spotting scope is easier to carry than a telescope and provides for more magnification than binoculars. Here are some suggestions on using a spotting scope properly
- Get in a position where you can be comfortable, and where you have an unobstructed and clear view of the area around your target
- Put your tripod and spotting scope into position. Be sure that when you set up your tripod that it is somewhere stable. At a high magnification on the spotting scope, even the smallest of movements can cause you to lose focus of your target. So be sure to set up your tripod or mount securely
- Begin to adjust the magnification, according to the instructions of your specific scope. There are many different models of spotting scopes that use various lens sizes and prism layouts. This means there are different ways to magnify. Some spotting scopes have fixed magnification, while others have variable magnification. You can use binoculars to assist you in locating your general target area when setting up your spotting scope at first
- View the target area through the spotting scope and adjust focus and magnification as necessary to lock in on your target. These adjustments will be much smaller than when you are first setting up the spotting scope to view the general target area
- 1 x Nikula 8 x 60mm Angled Zoom Waterproof Monocular Spotting Scope
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 94.29||USD$ 91.91||USD$ 89.52||USD$ 86.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.