Customers Also Bought
- The telescope is ideal for water sports, out door activities, bird watching, walking, climbing, travel
- The 18mm telescope can ensure optimal light transmission and image crispness throughout the entire field of view
- This monocular telescope features solid construction and is easy to focus, providing a clear image without the blurry edges
- The great telescope is designed to avoid image distortion due to unique lighting situations like low light or reflections of the sun
- This kind of telescope is a great solution for overcoming the poor zoom camera
- With a field of view at 2km and a 17x magnification, this lightweight telescope is great for traveling, hiking, sporting events, fishing, hunting and many other activities
- Usage: sport events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and travel
- Far View: about 800m
- Color: Black
- Size: 8.5 x 3.0cm/3.3 x 1.2in(L x Dia.)
- With the travel bag, it's easy for you to carry the great zoom monocular telescope
- The monocular telescope has quickly gauged the distance to the pin with amazing accuracy
- Made of high quality material, the monocular telescope is durable and reliable for long time use
- The zoom monocular telescope offers 17X magnification power, provides great performance
- Compact design, it is convenient to take the monocular telescope with you to anywhere
How to Care for a Monocular:
A monocular is a low powered telescope similar to a binocular, only without two lenses or two eyepieces. Monoculars are great for hiking trips or bird watching trips when one doesn't want to deal with cumbersome binoculars. However, the care of a monocular can be a little tricky.
- Read the enclosed directions about caring for your monocular. Those directions are tailored exactly for the kind of monocular you've purchased.
- Watch for fingerprints. Fingerprints can make it hard for you to use the monocular quickly and effectively.
- Wipe the lens with a soft, dry cloth designed for cleaning binoculars, monoculars or even glasses. Avoid using your shirt or another cloth, as this could scratch the lens.
- Spray a few drops of photographic lens cleaner, Windex or even rubbing alcohol onto the cloth and use it to clean your monocular if you can't get the fingerprints off.
- Keep the lens cap on when it's not in use to prevent scratches to the lens.
- Store your monocular in a proper case designed for the monocular. Keep it in a cool, dry place to avoid any damage.
- Take your monocular to a photography store or contact the place you purchased it from if you need a professional to clean the monocular or if there's dirt or dust you can't reach
How to Use a Monocular:
This article will explain how to properly use a monocular, a device used to increase one's vision range. Learn the most productive way to use this device for hobbies such as hunting and bird watching
- If you wear glasses, make sure to put them on before using a monocular
- Make sure to have a clear view of what you are watching. Hold the monocular very close to your eye (not touching it). If you wear glasses, you should gently rest the rubber end on your glasses
- You should see light if the monocular is properly lined up with your pupil. You can steady the monocular and hold it in place by placing your index finger on your eyebrow and your thumb on your nose
- Focus the monocular by putting your other hand on the ridged section of the monocular and turning it until your image becomes clear. If the image becomes blurry, this is a sign that you have turned the ridge too far. Begin turning the ridge in the opposite direction if this occurs
- If the image is still blurry, move closer to the object you are viewing and refocus the monocular
- 1 x Nikula 7X 18mm Zoom Monocular Telescope
- 1 x Nikula Telescope Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.73||USD$ 8.45||USD$ 8.17||USD$ 7.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.