Customers Also Bought
- The night vision device is easy to carry and use, because of its light weight
- High light protection ensures you can use the night monocular more conveniently
- Never worry about the charging because night vision device is battery-powered
- The infrared function is another advantage which makes the night vision device easy to use
- With an instruction book, you can know how to operate the device quickly
- This Infrared monocular device is made with good design and good material
- You can hold the night vision device better with a belt on it
- The device is a good present for your friends who love adventure travelling
- With good design and nice material, the Night Vision Monocular is good choice for most adventure traveler
- Only weigh 0.5 kilograms, which ensures it easier for you to carry and use the Night Vision Monocular
- With infrared function, you can observe clearer images through the lens of the Night Vision Device
- The size of the device is perfect for you to put in your backpack or pocket, which is lightweight
- Put the night vision monocular into the portable bag, which can prevent the device from damaging
- The device is a little bit bigger than your hand, which ensures you can hold it firmly
About Night Vision Device Equipment
Once limited to military and governmental applications, first-generation night vision equipment is now available for civilian use at a price affordable to many. Night vision devices find practical applications in boating safety, wildlife observation and night photography as well as by forming an unobtrusive part of home security systems. Top quality state-of-the-art versions remain beyond the economic reach of most civilian users
- William Edward Spicer developed the first night vision system for the U.S. military in World War II. The infrared-detecting sniper scope fielded during that conflict required target illumination from an external source. The illuminating beam was not detectable by the human eye, but required a searchlight sized emitter mounted on a flatbed truck. Night vision glasses of that era were large aperture binoculars--soldiers used atropine drops to dilate their pupils during use, and the glasses lacked light amplification
- Generation One devices were the first to use electronic amplification of both the visible and infrared spectrum. Converting the photons of natural light images to electron flows, the Starlight devices paint an electronic image on a phosphorus-coated screen. The image seen by the eye is two-dimensional and lacks both color variation and detail. Police and military personnel require special training to be able to use night vision devices effectively in tactical situations
- The introduction of micro-channel plate (MCP) technology in the 1970s greatly improved the resolution of Generation Two devices. Best amplification was increased from 1000x- the optimal for Generation One--to 20000x. In an MCP device, a photo-cathode converts photons of available light to electrons, and the millions of sensor tubes in the MCP amplify the electron flow. Generation Two devices are now commonly used by many police departments
- While devices based on amplification of ambient light are limited in range and do not penetrate fog, rain or smoke, Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) systems have much greater range and do see through particle barriers. Sensitive to infrared rather than visible light, FLIR has been successfully used for navigation by low-flying aircraft and as targeting technology under difficult battlefield conditions
- Gallium arsenide photo-cathodes have improved the amplification of night vision systems to from 30000x to 50000x the ambient light level. Fourth generation devices combining this advancement with gated power systems and film-less image intensifier tubes substantially increase both range and image detail. Active computer enhancement now promises to add normal color patterns to the monochromatic night vision display by comparing the image to a database of daytime scenes
- 1 x Night Vision Device
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 289.13||USD$ 276.42||USD$ 263.72||USD$ 246.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.