Customers Also Bought
- View Angle: 6.8°
- 1000m Horizon: 120m
- Objective Lens : 35 mm
- Eyepiece Lens: 13mm
- Magnification: 8X
- Eye Relief: 22.2mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.3mm
- Coating: FGMC
- Lens: Optical Glass
- Focus Type: Eyepiece Focus
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +50°C
- Length: 12.5cm/4.9in
- Objective Lens Diameter: 4.5cm/1.8in
- Eyepiece Lens Diameter: 3.8cm/1.5in
- The adjustable ocular of the Scope Monocular will bring you clearer scenery
- The Scope Monocular is intended to give the users the flexibility in that it has 8X magnification lens
- If you want to observe distant objects at night, you have to own this Night Vision Monocular
- The Scope Monocular is designed for the specific application for which they are intended
- The Scope Monocular is the necessary equipment for some visually impaired people
- The Scope Monocular will be the perfect instrument of military application
- 6.8° view angle and 8X magnification make the distance be shorter and give you wide horizon
- The delicate multifunction Monocular will show off your great taste and status
- Professional and delicate design make the Scope Monocular stand out from other similar products
- The Night Vision Monocular is really practical and convenient in military field
- The ocular of the Scope Monocular is adjustable that can add the effect of view
- Our Scope Monocular is designed for viewing objects that are at a non-fixed distance
- Our Multifunction Monocular is designed with lightweight, mini volume and optical glass lens
- The soft material covering barrel of the Waterproof Monocular is comfortable
How to Care for a Monocular
A monocular is a low powered telescope similar to a binocular, only without two lenses or two eyepieces. Monoculars are great for hiking trips or bird watching trips when one doesn't want to deal with cumbersome binoculars. However, the care of a monocular can be a little tricky
- Read the enclosed directions about caring for your monocular. Those directions are tailored exactly for the kind of monocular you've purchased
- Watch for fingerprints. Fingerprints can make it hard for you to use the monocular quickly and effectively
- Wipe the lens with a soft, dry cloth designed for cleaning binoculars, monoculars or even glasses. Avoid using your shirt or another cloth, as this could scratch the lens
- Spray a few drops of photographic lens cleaner, Windex or even rubbing alcohol onto the cloth and use it to clean your monocular if you can't get the fingerprints off
- Keep the lens cap on when it's not in use to prevent scratches to the lens
- Store your monocular in a proper case designed for the monocular. Keep it in a cool, dry place to avoid any damage
- Take your monocular to a photography store or contact the place you purchased it from if you need a professional to clean the monocular or if there's dirt or dust you can't reach
- 1 x Monocular
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.31||USD$ 17.11||USD$ 16.90||USD$ 16.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.