Customers Also Bought
- Easy to install and use; Suitable for most door The cylinder cam operates the deadbolt locking function
- Entrance levers are left or right hand applications
- Solid door handle can't easy to break
- Key hole cover sets have concealed clip-over sprung roses and they are satin zinc alloy for heavy commercial or domestic use in all weather conditions
- Material: Zinc Alloy; Copper(Lock Cylinder); Stainless Steel(Spring Bolt; Sideboard; Screw)
- Theftproof Safety Stainless Steel Handle Mortice Door Lock use on bedroom or bathroom doors where privacy is desired pocket door latch is easy-to-install nothing to mark, nothing to cut
- For exterior, unlocks or locks by key in exterior knob or by turnbutton in interior lever. Standard or drive-in latch
- Theftproof Safety Stainless Steel Handle Mortice Door Lock is a universal handle set. It is solid Stainless Steel. It can be used on any door. Bedroom, Bethroom Closet, etc
- Easy installation and fits most traditional wooden doors
How to Fix Locksets & Doorknobs
- Many lockset problems can be corrected before they become so serious that the lockset does not work. Often, a malfunctioning latch assembly or lock mechanism causes the problem. An improperly functioning latch may be the result of a poorly fitting door. The lock mechanism may not work simply because the lock is dirty or dry and needs to be lubricated with graphite (do not use any type of oil).
- For serious lock problems, it is usually best to call a locksmith or to replace the lock entirely. If the problems require professional help, keep in mind that removing the lock and taking it to a locksmith is far less expensive than having the locksmith come to you
- If a door latch does not operate smoothly, the latch bolt on the door may not be lined up properly with the strike plate on the doorjamb. Repairs range from making minor latch adjustments to repositioning the door
- If the latch does not catch, close the door slowly to watch how the latch bolt meets the strike plate. The bolt may be positioned above, below, or to one side of the strike plate. (Scars on the strike plate will show where it is misaligned.) It is also possible the door has shrunk and the latch no longer reaches the strike plate. Once you have figured out the problem, try one of the methods shown here.
- On mortise locksets (the type that fit into a large slot in the edge of the door), doorknobs may become loose over time. To tighten them, loosen the setscrew on the knob's shank. Hold the knob on the other side of the door, and turn the loose knob clockwise until it fits snugly. Then tighten the screw until you feel it resting against the flat side of the spindle. The knob should turn freely. If this does not help, remove the knob and check the spindle; if the spindle is worn, it must be replaced. If the whole lockset is worn, it is best to replace it entirely
- For less than a 1/8-inch misalignment of the latch bolt and strike plate, file the inside edges of the plate to enlarge the opening.
- If the latch does not reach the strike plate, shim out the plate, or add another strike plate. If the latch still will not reach, shim out the door's hinges. Replace the door with a wider one as a last resort.
- For more than a 1/8-inch misalignment, remove the strike plate and extend the mortise higher or lower as necessary. Replace the plate, fill the gap at the top or bottom with wood putty, and refinish
- 1 x Handle Mortice Door Lock
- 3 x Keys
Spec Condition New Type Handle Mortice Door Lock Material Zinc Alloy; Copper(Lock Cylinder); Stainless Steel(Spring Bolt; Sideboard; Screw) Features Features Easy to install and use; Suitable for most door The cylinder cam operates the deadbolt locking function
Entrance levers are left or right hand applications
Solid door handle can't easy to break
Key hole cover sets have concealed clip-over sprung roses and they are satin zinc alloy for heavy commercial or domestic use in all weather conditions
Packaging Package Included 1 x Handle Mortice Door Lock
3 x Keys
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.06||USD$ 49.98||USD$ 47.90||USD$ 45.13||USD$ 45.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?